Shrinkage when wet

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by CherAlways, Jul 13, 2007.

1. CherAlways

CherAlways Member

Albums:
    Hello everyone. I am usually 5.7 inches long when flaccid and when I wear my new square cut bathing suit I can create a nice bulge to say the least. However, more often than not when I get out of the water I am much much smaller. Would a cock ring reduce shrinkage or do they not work that way? If so, what kind? The kind that goes just around the penis or the testicles as well? I am not looking to spend a great deal of money. Thank you so much.

2. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you have a good body with flat stomach try aussiebum wonderjock swimwear. They are great if you have the body, take a look at the video on their website.

3. CherAlways

CherAlways Member

Albums:
    But Does a cock ring generally help?

4. aussiejd

aussiejd New Member

Albums:
    The solution is pumping before you go swimming. If you pump effectively, the engorgement will last until after you swim, and you should still be above regular size, especially if you wear a cockring as well. It has worked for me. The secret is dont cum after pumping.

5. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Thats weird? I never have shrinkage and I am 7.5 soft all the time except when hard ...even after swimming,showers,most anything, soft its still 7.5 I never experienced shrinkage?
    Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

6. PaulF

PaulF New Member

The Penis when it goes into cold water is a natural thing to happen, because the body wants to protect itself so the blood stream in your balls does not go to low that their may be damage that they withdraw themselves(as does the Penis)in to the body to protect.It has nothing to do with the size you are normally.

7. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I swim laps in a workout, there's major shrinkage, cock ring or not. Even if I fluff a bit before swimming it shrinks. So, I don't even bother with cock rings during workouts.

However, if I'm just doing a casual dip in a pool or hot tub for just a few minutes, a cock ring (a full one) definitely reduces shrinkage. If I don't go in the water at all after fluffing, well, lol, the bulge remains impressive for quite some time.

Cock rings create impressive bulges in swim trunks, especially speedos.

8. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    it is also called the soldier reflex.
    it happens when you fight as well.
    the muscle is called the cremaster...it comes in a pair.
    it is just trying to keep your junk warm.

as far as keeping it from happening...
    don't fight or swim. :)
    lol...it is just gods design,if it didn't happen your dick would not be as healthy.
    so it is a good thing...like a turtle and it's shell.

Draft saved Draft deleted