Shrinkage

bulgeguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am not huge, but definitely above normal. I notice at the gym then when I'm changing into my speedo I hang larger than most of the guys. But after a bunch of us come out of the pool, I seem to shrink more than the rest of them and have to wait for the warm shower to get things back to normal. Anyone else suffer from excessive shrinkage?

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Don't worry about it, I used to 'adjust' myself to make my bulge appear as big as possible, even though it's likely nowhere near the size of some guys' on here. Now though, I don't care what people think of my flaccid penis, I know how big it is when it's hard and I like it, it's a decent size anyway if I'm being honest. Your penis is probably more sensetive to temperature than other people's, nothing to be concerned about.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't worry bulgeguy, nothing so flexible as the skin of a man's penis and scrotum. If you go for the looks it's bad to see that a normaly big soft one shrinks to a minimum. Just keep in mind your capability to pump your veins full of blood to make it that beautifull instrument..!