Shrinkage

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bulgeguy, Sep 6, 2004.

1. bulgeguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am not huge, but definitely above normal. I notice at the gym then when I'm changing into my speedo I hang larger than most of the guys. But after a bunch of us come out of the pool, I seem to shrink more than the rest of them and have to wait for the warm shower to get things back to normal. Anyone else suffer from excessive shrinkage?

2. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Don't worry about it, I used to 'adjust' myself to make my bulge appear as big as possible, even though it's likely nowhere near the size of some guys' on here. Now though, I don't care what people think of my flaccid penis, I know how big it is when it's hard and I like it, it's a decent size anyway if I'm being honest. Your penis is probably more sensetive to temperature than other people's, nothing to be concerned about.

3. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Don't worry bulgeguy, nothing so flexible as the skin of a man's penis and scrotum. If you go for the looks it's bad to see that a normaly big soft one shrinks to a minimum. Just keep in mind your capability to pump your veins full of blood to make it that beautifull instrument..!

Draft saved Draft deleted