Shrinkage

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by MCA, Feb 2, 2008.

1. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    I feel like George Costanza. Last night a few of us were getting ready to get into a hot tub and one girl walked into the bathroom while I was changing. Man... I did not represent one bit. I could tell by the look in her eyes as they came back up.

I had a little bit of a reputation. Guess that's ruined with this group of friends.

2. hardstang

hardstang New Member

Fuck them. Next time say i dont have bathing suit and go bear assed. see what they think then

3. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ah, I've successfully pulled off that accidentally-left-the-door-unlocked-hoping-she'd-walk-in trick several times. Its great.

4. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

Looking at the pics in your gallery, I would have to agree.

5. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I have the opposite effect. My dick looks a lot more impressive when I'm cold. When I am hot and beat after a workout, I look like a 3 year old.

To contra-dick-t what happened last night, now you need to have an "accidental" showing of your hard on. It looks impressive. That will more than save your reputation!

6. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or "accidentally" leave some of your pics on screen or or your desk, next time they come over to your place?

You are hung, dude!

Onan

7. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    Here's what happened: We had all been drinking, she knocked on the door and was already in her bikini. I opened the door enough to see what she looked like in it (drunken male curiousity) and there was a mirror to the side of me in the bathroom. I may have opened it too much too, but, like the post above said, I was definitely hung like a 3 year old.

8. Juicee Jubes

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think your handsome hung. so im sure the opportunity will present itself when you pop out again but on more aroused stated. Think tongue in cheek and it will fix your rep- just give it little time. If time is right let it happen ;p besides ladies in waiting that you meet afterwards are prob more of quality and forsight if they oversee a little temp shrinkage.

Great thread and pics, should check out an post on my thread , Grow-er and show-ers.

Cupo

9. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol..seriously? that happens? i can't imagine being in a cold enviroment and seeing my cock look regular and not all shriveled.

10. sandwulf

sandwulf Member

Albums:
    Don't bother worrying about it. It's really not all that important.
    If nothing else you can always pass it off as being a grower rather than a shower. If they have been with more than a couple guys they should already know about that possibility.

11. Sandarae8

Sandarae8 Active Member

Albums:
    Ahhh, that is my nightmare, I know it is stupid, but I am proud of what I got and want to represent. I know I am big and thus should be secure with myself and not worry about what others think, but I totally care. It is the same with my bulge, I don't want it to look small, I have a rep to uphold, lol.

But yeah, I had that happen once and I was so anxious about it that I made sure later that I got a semi and then had my friend pull my pants down (i just said I wanted to flash everyone for fun) just to clear things up....maybe that is why i am naked so much, alone and with others-it clarifies things, lol

BTW, I am in love with your cock MCA and I think we are the same size toom so I know that you're big =)
    (although I am sure that isn't much of a consolation)

12. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Meh, fuck em. I agree with hardstang and exwhysee - hit the hot tub nekkid next time, and try to get a boner in front of one of them. Everybody knows size is hard to gauge soft, and you are one hot mutherfucker... I suspect your rep will be restored.

13. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Jeez, I want a guy to get a boner in front of me...its been too long since Ive seen one in real life...:rolleyes:

14. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    {headed to LAX} :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted