Shrinkage

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel like George Costanza. Last night a few of us were getting ready to get into a hot tub and one girl walked into the bathroom while I was changing. Man... I did not represent one bit. I could tell by the look in her eyes as they came back up.

I had a little bit of a reputation. Guess that's ruined with this group of friends.

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like George Costanza. Last night a few of us were getting ready to get into a hot tub and one girl walked into the bathroom while I was changing. Man... I did not represent one bit. I could tell by the look in her eyes as they came back up.

I had a little bit of a reputation. Guess that's ruined with this group of friends.
Fuck them. Next time say i dont have bathing suit and go bear assed. see what they think then

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night a few of us were getting ready to get into a hot tub and one girl walked into the bathroom while I was changing. Man... I did not represent one bit. I could tell by the look in her eyes as they came back up.

Ah, I've successfully pulled off that accidentally-left-the-door-unlocked-hoping-she'd-walk-in trick several times. Its great.

D

deleted3782

I have the opposite effect. My dick looks a lot more impressive when I'm cold. When I am hot and beat after a workout, I look like a 3 year old.

To contra-dick-t what happened last night, now you need to have an "accidental" showing of your hard on. It looks impressive. That will more than save your reputation!

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's what happened: We had all been drinking, she knocked on the door and was already in her bikini. I opened the door enough to see what she looked like in it (drunken male curiousity) and there was a mirror to the side of me in the bathroom. I may have opened it too much too, but, like the post above said, I was definitely hung like a 3 year old.

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think your handsome hung. so im sure the opportunity will present itself when you pop out again but on more aroused stated. Think tongue in cheek and it will fix your rep- just give it little time. If time is right let it happen ;p besides ladies in waiting that you meet afterwards are prob more of quality and forsight if they oversee a little temp shrinkage.

Great thread and pics, should check out an post on my thread , Grow-er and show-ers.

Cupo

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have the opposite effect. My dick looks a lot more impressive when I'm cold. When I am hot and beat after a workout, I look like a 3 year old.

To contra-dick-t what happened last night, now you need to have an "accidental" showing of your hard on. It looks impressive. That will more than save your reputation!

lol..seriously? that happens? i can't imagine being in a cold enviroment and seeing my cock look regular and not all shriveled.

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't bother worrying about it. It's really not all that important.
If nothing else you can always pass it off as being a grower rather than a shower. If they have been with more than a couple guys they should already know about that possibility.

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ahhh, that is my nightmare, I know it is stupid, but I am proud of what I got and want to represent. I know I am big and thus should be secure with myself and not worry about what others think, but I totally care. It is the same with my bulge, I don't want it to look small, I have a rep to uphold, lol.

But yeah, I had that happen once and I was so anxious about it that I made sure later that I got a semi and then had my friend pull my pants down (i just said I wanted to flash everyone for fun) just to clear things up....maybe that is why i am naked so much, alone and with others-it clarifies things, lol

BTW, I am in love with your cock MCA and I think we are the same size toom so I know that you're big =)
(although I am sure that isn't much of a consolation)

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Meh, fuck em. I agree with hardstang and exwhysee - hit the hot tub nekkid next time, and try to get a boner in front of one of them. Everybody knows size is hard to gauge soft, and you are one hot mutherfucker... I suspect your rep will be restored.

D

deleted3782

- hit the hot tub nekkid next time, and try to get a boner in front of one of them.

Jeez, I want a guy to get a boner in front of me...its been too long since Ive seen one in real life...:rolleyes: