Shrinkage?!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by LACJohn, Mar 2, 2008.

1. LACJohn

LACJohn New Member

Two questions:

Say (hypothetically) you were an average guy, 6" X 4.5"....( yeah, i know thats a horrible size but just go with it)

1.) If you did enlargement exercises of any kind (jelqing, pump, etc), and you noticed increases in size, if you STOPPED doing those enlargement exercises, will you revert back to 6" X 4.5"? Basically, are gains permanent?

2.) If you were inactive (ie: you didn't masturbate or do anything to exert your dick), do you decrease in size? Basically, if you don't use it do you lose it?

2. Woody01

Woody01 New Member

I was also trying to find out the answer to this, I made a thread about it here

http://www.lpsg.org/79443-gains.html

part of me thinks its permanent but that could be because I want the gains to be but then it does sound to good to be true, saying that though I did read a thread earlier on another forum where some one returned to jelqing and using an extender after a year and they hadn't lost any of the gains they had made before and after starting up again they then gained half a inch more very quickly.

3. LACJohn

LACJohn New Member

I'm fine with lifting weights to maintain my heard-earned muscle, and I'm fine with keeping up cardiovascular fitness, but having to jelq every week for the rest of my sexual life seems too depressing for me. :( Seriously it *is* of course a tissue so wouldn't it just stay permanently engorged with a greater size?

4. Kallisti

Kallisti New Member

Albums:
    Don't some of those "natural male enhancement" drugs increase size? That's probably an easier and more low-key way to go.

5. Hughdann

Hughdann New Member

Albums:
    i dont have that trouble - always been small 3"

6. LACJohn

LACJohn New Member

They don't really work

7. wowBig

wowBig New Member

your best off with a stretcher or jelquing
    and if you do see gains and wanna keep it that way just keep on using the device a couple times a week maybe?

everyones different so I'm sure some people will see gains and they will stay permanent while others just see them for one day.

thats life:(

Draft saved Draft deleted