Shrinking David (Gay Erotica)

bigdude575

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 1.

The day was finally here. David and Tom were getting together for the first time. Everything was set. David's family had left for the shore and he was going to join them in a few days. Tom booked a hotel room and couldn't wait to get his hands on David's hot, little body! Tom made it very clear that he was very attracted to the fact that David was short. David was about 5'3 with a tight, muscular body. However, Tom would have liked it if David were ever shorter.

Tom sends David an email telling him that he just checked into room 612, and to come up whenever he was ready. About 30 minutes later, Tom hears a knock at the door, opens it and in walks David. Tom couldn't believe that after months of messaging back and forth, David is standing right in front of him.

Tom tells David to relax and make himself comfortable. David takes off his coat and loosens his tie. At 6', Tom is by no means a giant, but compared to David's 5'3 frame, he looks pretty tall. David walks up to Tom and both men start rubbing and touching each other. After a few minutes of body contact, Tom and David finally kiss, and now the fun begins.

After a few more minutes of touching and kissing, David decides that he was going to take a quick shower. He's been up since 6 am and needed to freshen up before things progressed any further. Tom showered when he first arrived at the hotel and told David to take his time. While David was taking a shower, Tom opened a bottle of wine, and poured himself a glass, and made himself comfortable on the couch. Tom started to get hard thinking about what was about to happen...

bigdude575

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 2.

After about 15 minutes, the bathroom door opens and out walks David wearing a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. How was the shower, Tom asked. David said it was just what he needed. Tom hands David a glass of wine. They toast to a good time. David takes a sip, good wine, he says. David then heads back to the bathroom to turn off the light and fan that he had left on. On his way back, he stops, and looks down. Is everything ok, Tom asks. Yes everything is fine, David says as he pulls his sweatpants up and tightens the drawstring of his sweatpants. Lose some weight, Tom asks. I didn't think so, David replied, but he has been under a lot of stress and working crazy hours, which causes him to skip some meals. Tom pats the couch with his hand and tells David to come sit down next to him. David sits down and leans back. Tom puts his hand around David's shoulder and starts to massage him. David lets out a sigh of relief, that feels so good. Just sit back and relax, Tom says. After a few minutes, Tom says he's going to refill his glass. David finishes his and hands Tom his glass. Tom walks back and hands David a new glass of wine. That massage felt really good, David said. That's nothing, said Tom. Stand up and I'll get your full back and shoulders. David stands up and Tom turns him so he is facing away from him. Tom begins to rub David's shoulders. David lets out a long groan. That feels sooo good, he says. Tom leans David's head forward and starts to rub his neck. You have really good hands, David says. Tom says that he has gotten several massages in his life and just knows what feels good. After a few minutes Tom spins David around. David has a very noticeable bulge in his sweatpants. It looks like you're enjoying the massage, Tom says. Can you tell, David said with a laugh. Tom and David start to kiss. The kissing was just as hot as it was when they first met, however something seemed different this time. In order to reach Tom's lips, David had to stand completely on his tippy toes. Once David put his feet flat on the floor, it was very obvious what was happening. David was shrinking...

bigdude575

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 3.

Maybe it was the wine, or how horny he was, but David didn't notice what started happening. Tom said let's get these clothes off and get under the covers. David agreed, but first needed to use the bathroom. As David walked towards the bathroom, Tom estimated that David must have lost at least three inches in height at this point That means David was now somewhere around 5' tall. Tom dimmed the lights, stripped down and hopped in bed. Tom heard the toilet flush, and then the running water from the sink. When David came out of the bathroom, he looked like a kid wearing his dad's clothes. David had a strange look on his face. Are you feeling ok? Tom asked. Yes, I feel fine, but something feels off. What do you mean, by off? Are you feeling ill? Tom asked. No, I feel fine, David answered, however things just seem different. As David took a step towards the bed, his sweatpants dropped down to his ankles. Wow, dude you definitely need to stop missing meals. Tom chuckled. David didn't find it so amusing. I'm sorry, Tom said, get in bed with me, and I'll make you feel better. At this point David just needed to remove his shirt, since his sweatpants were already removed. David took off his shirt, threw in on the chair and got in bed.

bigdude575

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once David got in bed, Tom immediately grabbed him and started kissing him. I can't believe we're finally doing this, Tom said. I thought it would never happen, David said. Wow, your really big and strong. David said. How tall are you again? David asked. My profile says I'm 6', but I'm closer to 5'11 now. 6' was my height in college, but I think I've shrank a bit, it happens with age. David said, tell me about it. 5'3 is short enough, I can't imagine being any shorter. Tom, had a mischievous grin on his face, as he grabbed David and started kissing him. After about 15 minutes of a great make out session, Tom stopped, and said that nature is calling. Tom told David to stay put, and that he'll be right back. When Tom finished in the bathroom, he asked David if he needed a refill on his wine. Yes please, David said. Tom filled the two glasses, and then handed one to David. Tom noticed how small David's hands looked in comparison to his. David was too relaxed and probably buzzed to notice. Tom walked over to the lamp and turned off the light. Tom took a few sips of his wine, before he got back into bed.

bigdude575

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 5.

While Tom and David were kissing, David reached down to grab Tom's balls. Tom has mentioned several times how sensitive his balls were, and loved having them played with. David loved the many pictures that Tom has sent of his cock and balls. Tom was blessed with an 8x5 cut cock, but his balls were his pride and joy. They were big, like the size of extra large eggs. Tom believes that the reason he is always so horny, is because of the size of his balls. Not medically proven, but Tom was convinced of it. Tom started to feel David's warm hands on his balls, and he reacted with a huge moan. To say Tom's balls are sensitive is an understatement. Wow, your balls are so heavy, David said. Thanks, I'm glad you like them, Tom said. David couldn't believe how big Tom's balls felt. They looked big in the pictures, but to David each one of Tom's balls felt as big as a softball. After several minutes of David playing with Tom's balls, he decided it was time to move to his cock. Tom's cock was rock hard and at full attention. David started running his fingers up and down Tom's cock. You're such a tease, Tom said. What are you waiting for, grab it. David couldn't believe what he was feeling. David couldn't wrap his hand around Tom's cock. How thick are you again? David asked. I'm only 5" around, but I wish I was thicker. David, laughed, maybe you need to remeasure. What do mean, Tom asked. David was pretty hung for his size. David said, I'm 7x5. Tom said, I know you're a hung little stud. What's your point? David said, we're the same girth, but I can't wrap my hand around your cock. I jerk off all the time, so I know what a girth of 5" feels like. I'm just really horny, Tom laughed. David, then said he needed to use the bathroom. David lifted the very heavy covers off his body. And before he had a chance to react, he hit the floor, with a thud. What happened? Tom asked I don't know David said. I fell off of the bed. Someone had too much to drink, Tom laughed. David made his way in the dark to the bathroom. When David got to the bathroom, he couldn't find the light switch. It's so dark, I can't find the light switch. David said out loud. What David didn't realize, was that the reason he couldn't find the light switch, was because it was out of reach above his head, well above his head.