Shrinking Foreskin

luke nutley

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had ballinitis (or however you spell it) since my teens (I’m 31) and, after perusing this site, decided to permanently retract my foreskin.

It’s been a month and I haven’t had ballinitis once which is the longest I’ve been free of it so permanent retraction of the foreskin is definitely something I recommend to those who don’t want to go all the way and get circumcised.

My cock is always clean, has no odor and is always ready for action. My erections are more frequent and much sturdier. Orgasms are more powerful and I shoot more and further. I seem to spend half the day with a semi so my cock sure looks bigger. My boyfriend much prefers it this way too. The head was only sensitive for the first week of brushing against clothes, towels and sheets etc but then I got used to it. I can now actually top.

So thanks to my fellow Large Penis Support Group members for, in essence, opening a whole new world to me.

Now onto new (but related) business:

I’ve read that it’s wise to try this as early as possible (in your teens preferably) because one of the added benefits is it’ll supposedly reduce the length of your foreskin because it’s tucked behind the glans and can’t really grow.

This morning in the shower, I unretracted my foreskin for a few moments to see how it looked underneath. I discovered that, even in the short period of a month, my foreskin has noticeably shortened. Whereas it used to continue past the head of my cock by maybe half an inch, it now even with the end of my cock. No overhang.

Has anyone else who didn’t permanently retract their foreskin until after they’d finished growing have it shorten like this? And so fast? Don’t get me wrong. I love the fact that it’s shorter. I’m just wondering how much shorter it will get. The shorter the better I say.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
How, exactly, is the foreskin permanently retracted? Inform us (using plenty of amusing anecdotes), and most pictures, preferably before/after.

As they say: Pics, or it didn't happen!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve read that it’s wise to try this as early as possible (in your teens preferably) because one of the added benefits is it’ll supposedly reduce the length of your foreskin because it’s tucked behind the glans and can’t really grow.
I'd call that an internet myth. Vaguely sounds like something that circlist would invent.

I don't think your foreskin is truly shrinking. More like an accordion, the original tissue is still there.

luke nutley

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How, exactly, is the foreskin permanently retracted?

I just wiped some vitamin e cream on the underside of the foreskin as well as on the glans then pushed it forward over the glans then pulled it back so it slipped behind the head. It's been there for a month now (except for when I pushed it forward yesterday).

I've read that not everyone can keep it permanently retracted but you can if your glans is big enough.

luke nutley

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd call that an internet myth. Vaguely sounds like something that circlist would invent.

I don't think your foreskin is truly shrinking. More like an accordion, the original tissue is still there.

It looks shrunken to me. It definitely doesn't go as far as it used to even a month ago.

Perhaps, like an accordin, the foreskin doesn't extend all the anymore if you permanently retract and don't purposely stretch it all the way.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I'd call that an internet myth. Vaguely sounds like something that circlist would invent. I don't think your foreskin is truly shrinking. More like an accordion, the original tissue is still there.

You might be right. But it can happen that your foreskin can seem shorter. Mine did not grow as fast as the rest when I was a teenager, so by the time I was twenty almost half the glans was uncovered. In the twenty or so years since then it seems to only cover about a third now. There has been a thread about this before, but I can't find it now. I'll look it up and post, as I wasn't the only one (contrary to what I thought as a teenager).

It could be too that you notice variations more in a short foreskin, because it is easier to see how much cockhead is showing.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
I have a long foreskin, and there's plenty of extra skin behind the head when I retract it. "Permanently" retracting the skin wouldn't work, since the friction of me moving would roll it forward again. . .not to mention masturbating/sex.

Damn you people with your short foreskins. ::shakes fist at the heavens::

Fanof4skin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wiped some vitamin e cream on the underside of the foreskin as well as on the glans then pushed it forward over the glans then pulled it back so it slipped behind the head. It's been there for a month now (except for when I pushed it forward yesterday).

I've read that not everyone can keep it permanently retracted but you can if your glans is big enough.

Everybody please read this article on paraphimosis before deciding to try this.