"Shrinking" issues after hockey in the shower.

bkozy54

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds to me like fear/anxiety. If you hang longer when you shower at home but shrink when you shower with your team mates, that sounds like anxiety. Try to relax and forget about your member or the size of it & over time you'll probably hang lower.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Next time remember to notice the camaraderie going on in the locker room and in the shower room. I think you'll probably find that most of the guys who hang are goofing around, laughing and talking to oneanother.

Join in.

It'll do wonders to get your mind off how much you're showing and soon you'll be hanging too.

Pecker

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Anxiety definitely influences flaccid hang....no question.

Good advice has already been given the original poster. I especially liked the response noting that the other guys who are "showing impressively" were engaged in conversation with one another, etc.. That's very true. (Their minds were preoccupied and their subconscious thoughts were NOT at all about how big their penis was hanging or looking to others.)

If it helps any, you're not the only guy with this kind of problem.

We just don't always hear from them like we did from you! :)

Bradleem

Experimental Member
Media
Just do like the Queen Mother was told by her mom regarding her wedding night, "Now dear when it comes to your wedding night, just lie back and Think of ENGLAND!"

Your focus is on how you will be perceived versus how you want to be perceived. Before you hit the showers, think of one of the funniest things that you have ever laughed at, and it will relax you, and the heat in the shower will do your cock proud.

Some may even think you are getting a woodie.

BTW are most of the guys cut or uncut on your hockey team?