Shrinking penis as I Age

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media

Is it possible the rest of you is growing and your pecker staying the same. I know one friend who has the same complaint, but good-golly-miss-molly, there’s about twice as much of the rest of him as used to be. He used to have a big dick. I bet he does still; there’s just no way he can see if for all the blubber.

fluoro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How old are you? I'm 51 and at least as large as I was in my twenties–sometimes I think a tad larger. My erections sometimes are so hard that they hurt. Perhaps this will change some day, but for now I still feel like a kid. I'm definitely not as fit as I once was, but I stay pretty active. I agree with closetfreak–exercise.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
it happens sometimes as a factor of growing old. they also stop working.

Hi Speedo, how is it you know this. Are you older and it has happened? I'm 68 and there are changes but not like this. My size is the same. My morning wood is rock. I'm way less likely to get random hardons - it's almost rare. As a teenager I lived carrying books in front of my lap hiding a relentless hardon. That's gone for sure.

Horniness is way down, but I can still get crazy now and then. Sometimes I think it isn't as much organic as about having done it for half a century, I'm understandably a little more relaxed.

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5 years ago I discovered that my cock had shrunk from 6" to 5 1/4 ". I have always been active either masturbating or fucking at least 2 to 3 times a week. I read that shrinkage is a function of aging.

I then started to do penis enlargement activities using pills, jelqing, hanging weights, vacumn pumping etc. For me, the pills and jelging were a waste of time. But the weights and vacuum pumping did work. I got my length up to 7" and occasionally even more.

The problem with my experience is that it takes a lot of time. You need to examine whether you really care about your length. I obviously did.

Bottom line: shrinkage happens and you can do something about it.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you packed on some pounds? I read somewhere that you lose an inch for every 30 pounds of weight gain. I am 6ft tall, and when in my early 20s, I weighed about 155 and my cock was a steady 7.5", though sometimes when super turned on, it could surge to 7.75". Now that I am in my 40s, my weight ranges between 175 - 180 lbs, and my cock is more in the 7 to 7.25 range, depending.