'Shrinking' skin on head of penis

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a somewhat embarrassing question, but I was curious...

I am cut - and the flap of skin left on the head of my penis (what, in essence, makes a penis head look like a mushroom cap) is sort of 'eroded away' on one side, making it look a little lopsided. When I used to masturbate as a teen, I would usually lay on my stomach and pump under a pillow, and usually, I favored one hip to lean down on while doing this. As a result, it looks like the skin has been 'pushed up' on one side and off the head of my penis. (hard to explain)

I was just wondering if this was all right and if anyone else has had this happen? I'm a little embarrassed because when I have posted my penis shots on here people have asked about the 'interesting scarring on the head' of my cock. I always have a hard time explaining it - it's not really scarring, but my skin sort of rolling up and wearing off. I wish there was some way, short of cosmetic surgery, to correct it and have my cock look like 'normal' again. The good thing is that it still does its job! But it does make me feel insecure the first time I'm getting intimate with someone and pull it out. I always get somewhat odd looks and have to explain it. Yikes...

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am cut - and the flap of skin left on the head of my penis (what, in essence, makes a penis head look like a mushroom cap) is sort of 'eroded away' on one side, making it look a little lopsided. ...
Could you post some close-up pics? Without pics I'd guess it's congenital. There's a remote possibility that your circumcision whacked off a bit too much. When that happens they call it a "complication".

F.Y.I., the "flap" that "makes a penis head look like a mushroom cap" is known as corona which means "crown".