Shrivelled size - Erect size

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Just curious what is your absolute minimum size?

Like when you come back from jogging on a cold day, after drinking coffee (vasoconstrictor) or when you are stressed.
Please be honest with your answers and give your max. erect size to compare.

Mine grows from 4" in shrivelled state to 8.75" erect.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
So far this thread has only attracted responses from guys at the larger end of the grower/shower spectrum, so I'll break the mold by providing some more moderate stats. Under normal conditions I hang 5-6" soft, and am 8" hard, but at its very tiniest (say I've just been bicycling strenuously on a below-freezing day in underwear that's too tight!) my dick will compress to maybe only 3".

Steve

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah one time I was drunk, had been speedin on the (pedal) bike round the block and then when I got back to my mates, a very sexy, yet slutty (nothin wrong with that) girl was there. She grabbed my crotch and didn't comment or at least didn't say it was big or anything :(

I estimate it was 2-3" on that cold night. Stupid shrivelling penis lol.

bulgeguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am a MAJOR shrinker. After a swim I will keep my speedo on the shower for a little while until things get warmed back up again. Same thing after a long run. I'm guessing an inch or two. I'll try to remember to measure next time it happens. And if I'm online, you can even take a look on cam if you really want. But it's kind of silly-looking I think. :)

Reactions: SuperGrower

7x5.5: The smallest I have ever seen my penis was about 9cm which is I guess 3.75 inches. The biggest I have ever measured is about 7.5. When flaccid, it is amazing the difference half an inch seems to make appearance wise. Also, when my penis is shrivelled it seems to lose more girth in the middle of the shaft kind of like this

\ /
/ \

But obviously nowhere near as extreme - I think this makes it seem even smaller.

dig

Sexy Member
Media
I'm about 8" erect. However, when I shower at the gym after a long workout, my dick is definitely shriveled and very small. I'd say about 2". Some warm water and soap in the shower fixes that right away though and gets it back to normal 3" or 4" flaccid, but workouts definitely shrink the thing to a really small size! (Also, wearing briefs makes my dick shriveled, whereas boxers tend to make my flaccid size much more impressive. But I'm definitely a grower not a shower!)

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cold shower flaccid = 6". Normal relaxed flaccid = 7". Erect = 10.5-11", x 7" circumference. With a slight fluff on, it'll hang 9" to 10" limp, still pointing to the ground, but my glans pops out of the foreskin at that point.

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Pye@Jul 18 2005, 08:24 PM
OK-- I can range from 1"-5" flaccid-- not too many posts in that range-- I feel like one of the odd guys out
[post=330176]Quoted post[/post]​

I suspect it depends on how you define odd. Everyone's different, after all. I don't change much between soft and hard and I've always thought that was a little odd. In round numbers I'm 8x6 hard & only shrink to 7x5.75 at my smallest.
I suppose I could be smaller when I'm freezing cold or something, but I've never been aware of it. Hell, I wish it would shrink.... I'd really rather be a grower.

B-man

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Since we almost never have cold days, that measurement seems as pertinent to me as size on day when it is 115, but I would guess about 5 shriveled and 6 on real days then going to 10.5+. I suppose maximum erect size should be taken while nude in the snow and standing in front of roaring fireplace to see variability due to external temp at upper length as well.