Shrivelled size - Erect size

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you guys do when you are shriveled in the locker room or something like that

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
This is not mine, came across it on a site.
But it illustrates the point not to make too much of an assumption about a guy's cock size when it's flaccid. :redface:
Once saw a guy at sauna with a really tiny dick. Later he had a full hard on - easily an 8".

Attachments

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone try to make themselves bigger when they are in the locker rooms just incase someone is looking. Does ajyne flaunt their cock in the locker rooms. I feel good about myself when I know someone is looking at me.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Does anyone try to make themselves bigger when they are in the locker rooms just incase someone is looking.

If it's 'shrivelled', as it sometimes gets..cold's the usual reason but not after a hot shower. Sometimes it just has it's own mind. I try to fluff it up with a good towelling so I look at least equal to the rest of the low hangers. Doesn't always work. Weird. At other times I can't stop it from almost embarrassing me. Don't know what the reason is. :confused:

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For all those who shave your balls what did you do in college? I was always curious and never saw anyone shave their balls but they were somehow always shaved

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If it's 'shrivelled', as it sometimes gets..cold's the usual reason but not after a hot shower. Sometimes it just has it's own mind. I try to fluff it up with a good towelling so I look at least equal to the rest of the low hangers. Doesn't always work. Weird. At other times I can't stop it from almost embarrassing me. Don't know what the reason is. :confused:

Same for me. It does seem to have a mind of its own when I'm at the gym or even at the doctor. It just wants to hide. As I undress I try to wiggle it back to its hanging state but it doesn't always want to work.

Skoti

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As its smalles 0" - honestly. At its biggest fully hard, 2,4"! I suffer from the medical condition of micropenis.