shud i start shaving my dick again?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shur you shud! you shud keep gf happy.

:lmao:

I think that you should try to please your partner, so if your gf likes it, then yes. Don't listen to random people on the internet. We're not having sex with you, so it shouldn't matter what we think.

If you want my opinion anyway: Balls are nicer to suck when they're bare. I'm a huge fan of totally hairless around the penis because it feels really good against my lady parts during sex, especially when the area above the penis is hair free. It feels so good on my clit. I really don't care about how it looks, but I honestly think it looks really good on TheBF. Oh, and I think it smells better, too.

D_Cy_A_Nara

Account Disabled
Media
lol she aint havin sex wit me either...she always raves about the smell thats to funny! shes constantly smellingme and especially down there

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol she aint havin sex wit me either...she always raves about the smell thats to funny! shes constantly smellingme and especially down there

Oh, I thought TheBF smelled good before, but I had no idea how good he'd smell after he went hairless.

Before he went hairless, he'd stink after a long hot day. When he's hairless, he doesn't! He still smells manly but without that off-putting locker room smell mixed in at the end of a long day. Evidently a man doesn't need hair to smell like a man, the hair just develops the stink when his crotch gets too warm for too long.

Drew2themax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I think your bush is trimmed just right in the pics... I personally only like my bush trimmed close like yours...not shaved bald....then you'll look like a pre-pubescent boy....unless she's into that...lol. Balls on the other hand, I like my balls to be totally hairless, so I do shave them bald. They feel so much softer when shaved...that's probably the bigger concern of your gf...your ball hair, not your bush.