???SHY bladder

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by rugbydude88, Jan 4, 2008.

1. rugbydude88

rugbydude88 Active Member

Albums:
    seriously, wish i could understand what the fuck the issue is with "shy" bladder.

why can't some men piss while standing next to another man? i keep reading stuff on here about this, and i could whip my wang out practically anywhere and piss if the urge struck me, while some guys are ready to burst and they couldn't drain their cock unless they are in a stall, seated, with no one within a five mile radius. whats the deal?

2. xemnasfury21

xemnasfury21 New Member

Albums:
    I never used to be like this but recently I've lost the ability to pee with another guy there

3. joeboxerboy

joeboxerboy New Member

i have it too, it pisses me off because i will have to go really badly and if theres someone else there i cant go, just cant, tried shaking it everything just cant seem to do it, i used to be able to do it, its just weird

4. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I'm the same way, but used to not be.

5. rugbydude88

rugbydude88 Active Member

Albums:
    So, do you stand there and just "thought" you had to piss, or you have to piss but cannot make it come out?

any theories on why these guys are shy? if they are on here, they cannot be scared someone going to see their little wee wee- so guys will shower in gang shower rooms, but couldn't produce a drip while standing at a urinal. wtf?

6. Principessa

Gold Member

I'm okay with public restrooms. Yet, I can never pee on demand in the doctors office. :redface::frown1: I can drink a quart of water and still, nothing.

7. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am a bit iffy with someone RIGHT next tome at the urinals but I'm ok if someone is washing thier hands or something
    on the other hand I don't think I will be able to pee supervised and I plan to compete in martial arts and or boxing someday so that may be a problem ; o (

8. D_MarquisDeSodOff

D_MarquisDeSodOff Account Disabled

I have problems peeing if someone can see what I'm doing. I'm not really ashamed about me stuff, it just doesn't work. If I have to go really bad though I can still. I will choose a stall though if someone is already at a urinal.

9. candv

candv New Member

i have had a similar problem, but have slowly overcome it.

the worst was a medical, they needed a sample and i tried to explain to the nurse it wasn't going to happen in a hurry, in the end i went to work drank 2 litres of water and went back 4-5 hours later. it did work but it is a pain in the arse

10. zp28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to be that way too. But got over it.

11. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I'm not scared of guys sseeing my cock, I used to shower in gym class. But I just can't pee in front of other people.

I can't explain it, and it's annoying as hell. I will have to pee really bad, and if someone is in there with me, I can't squeeze a drop.:mad:

12. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    I have no problem pissing at a urinal. However, I find it easier to go into a toilet cubicle because after pissing, and squeezing my shavt from base to tip to get the residue and shaking it off, I then use toilet tissue to absorb the last few drops that stay inside the penis hole.

If I use the urinal, I hate it when even after a few shakes and squeezes, putting it back and getting the suddenly feeling of wet because I wasn't able to shake out all of the excess piss and it is now being absorbed by my clothing and leaving a wet spot.

13. picoal

picoal New Member

What happens if you are an olympic athlete and have to give a urine sample and you are pee shy? I think I read that when you give the sample you have to be observed. Anyone know anything about this?

14. simcha

Gold Member

Yeah, I HATE this. It's the worst when I really have to pee badly. If I don't have to go so badly I can usually go once I've done some breathing and self-hypnosis.

15. reggaentexas

reggaentexas New Member

If i've been drinking I can pee anywhere. But otherwise I always go in a stall if available. If not I close my eyes and hope my aim is correct!

16. titan1968

titan1968 Active Member

Albums:
    I started to overcome this a few years ago. If I tense up at a urinal, I try to think of running water or I simply flush the toilet, which helps me to relax.

In my case, my ''shy bladder'' comes from a fear I had in high school of getting pantsed or having my bum smacked at the urinal (it happened to me a few times-- if anyone tried that today....).

17. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am not sure what you mean by "Do you stand there and just 'thought' you had to piss?", as it is not even a grammatical sentence, but you seem to assume that shy bladder is the effect of a thought process. The assumption is questionable.

Suppose someone (over the age of three, say) wets the bed. Do you expect him to be able to tell you why he does it? Do you think that he goes through some sort of thought process that leads to him wetting the bed in his sleep?

Shy bladder is, similarly, a problem of urinary continence, but in the other direction: it is the inability to release the flow of urine when someone else is present (or, in the worst cases, merely when one is anywhere other than in one's own private toilet). I have had it happen that I try unsuccessfully to pee in a public toilet with someone else present, and then, as the other guy finishes his business and leaves, the urine starts flowing the moment I hear the door shut behind him. I am not in a better position to explain why this happens than a mere observer is. It's just the way things are for me.

18. D_Terry_Misue

D_Terry_Misue New Member

I can pee anytime, anywhere. For some reason, itdoesn't bother me that someone is next to me.

I've even been peeing on the side of a dirt road that's rarely used and someone ended up driving by--I just finished what I was doing like nothing happened :smile:

19. Ed69

Gold Member

I don't get it either!I piss in public showers,like at camp grounds.Hot shower hitting my back and runnning over my head.I'm not getting out to run to a urinal,hell it's all going to the same place!If I can do it naked in a shower why not in a line at the urinals.

20. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Recently had a temporary problem with this (period of weeks). My explanation:

I'd never been pee-shy in my life; not when I was little; in puberty; never!

Sometime in the fall, I went into the men's room at work (1 handicapped stall, two urinals only) and heard who I knew to be a hot guy jackin' it in the stall when I was taking a whiz. It didn't excite me, but I got really nervous.

From that point on, for many weeks, I could not get started pissing when I used that bathroom, even if I was alone. It was kind of embarrassing if another guy (not him) was standing next to me at the urinals (which have a divider).

I only got over it after we had a falling out over the fact that I thought I had been getting signals of interest from him (outside of the men's room) and talked to him about it, and he vehemently denied it.

Draft saved Draft deleted