Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I almost always freeball. But there are some circumstances that I just don't go commando.

When i go somewhere for a trip or an adventure day I assume I will have to change in front of my frineds I wear underwear. I'm generlly not shy in a locker room or at the beach, but what if we just go climbing we stay at a cabin for the night in the same room. Would it look weird if they'd discover I freeball?

I don't think they would think it weird. I'm pretty shy about it too but I'm also paranoid for other reasons. I wear boxer-briefs in public in case I gotta move quick or go to ground. I do like just wearing mesh shorts around the house and swinging free :)

You guys that free ball, don't you ever worry about the little drips or lil pre cum showing.
Some days no matter how hard i try there will be the last lil drop sneak out after a piss.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You guys that free ball, don't you ever worry about the little drips or lil pre cum showing.
Some days no matter how hard i try there will be the last lil drop sneak out after a piss.

Worry? Not me. Just makes it more interesting for those that are interested in looking at my crotch or basket...but hell, I'm a died-in-the-wool exhibitionist so my response probably isn't unexpected.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I almost always freeball. But there are some circumstances that I just don't go commando. Would it look weird if they'd discover I freeball?
When you opt to wear underwear, what kind do you wear? There are probably many guys who freeball, so I don't think that it would be weird. For me, lightweight boxers offer the best compromise. Virtually all the freedom of freeballing plus the protection from the occasional piss drop after a visit to the mens room. I only freeball at home and at the beach, and wear boxers for all other situations.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

jaxin8, I know what you mean! My kidneys aren't what they use to be.

BTW, I love your cock!

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have freeballed for 25+ years. No exceptions. I think that you will find that more guys freeball than you think. Probably some of your friends do and are also shy about it. Older guys are less shy about it and speak openly at times about freeballing. If I have to change somewhere in front of my friends it is no big deal. They all know that I freeball and I know that some of them do also.

No zipper incidents, just keep a finger in the zipper as your slide it up.

Reactions: drambone2001

flashguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the feeling of going commando...i stopped wearing underpants years ago

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I freeball only once in a while under sweats of jeans. I prefer, tho, to wear 2xist pouch briefs, far better than boxers. I guess I don't love the feeling of my hangers stickin to my thighs in the summer, for example.

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pre-cum and urine are separate issues.

I read on a nudist site that some guys complain that they "leak" pre-cum even when not stimulated. Embarrassing. They actually say they can have a strand of the stuff hanging down, while doing routine chores. :eek: I've never had that problem.

As for urine, when going commando most guys (if they care) blot the end of their penis or "milk" out the last drop to avoid spotting.

[/FONT]

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I almost always freeball. But there are some circumstances that I just don't go commando.

When i go somewhere for a trip or an adventure day I assume I will have to change in front of my friend's I wear underwear. I'm generally not shy in a locker room or at the beach, but what if we just go climbing we stay at a cabin for the night in the same room. Would it look weird if they'd discover I freeball?

Sort of strange ... you've only posted 3 times since joining in May 2008?

If you enjoy "free-balling", why feel embarrassed about being comfortable? Are you ashamed of the erotic nature of "going commando"? Accept the human condition of sexuality, and reject societal repression of normality. It can only be concidered "weird" if you think it is "weird".:eek:

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freeballing is really no big deal and I'm sure that your friends may have done it from time to time. Many may see it as kinda gross, but it's really more comfortable, IMO. I'd say not to worry about it and you may even find out that they might freeball as well.

deviantbear

Experimental Member
Media
I threw out my underwear years ago. I only keep a few jocks for special occasions. I love freeballing. I hate the feeling of my manhood being strangled by underwear or pajamas. As for any drips after a good pee, or a few drops of cum who cares, makes'em look longer at your crotch, go for it.

Reactions: drambone2001

ahornyman30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i freeball most of the time only time i generally wear underwear is with dockers cuase my cvock has amind of its own and pops up otherwise i free ball