Shy Webcamers?

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm really curious about this question, but didn't know which forum part it's best suited for, so if this is wrong I'm sorry. :)

People, guys mostly from what I've seen, who really wants to cam with other people, who wants to show off in cam, who have no limits when it comes to that..

..but who don't have any pictures uploaded at all.

Now, here's where my curiousity comes in, how can someone who don't have any pictures want to cam? How can they be too shy to put up pictures, but not to show off in VIDEO? I just don't get it, and I'm curious! :p

D_Kitand Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
here's the trick, pics can be saved or downloaded off the site and associated with your user name or something else, whatever. and people who show face when they cam are just as vulnerable to being recorded and posted on some site, this one or otherwise. i dont show face and dont post pics, I like my anonymity, but i see your point.

D_Montfort_Bolluxlifter

Experimental Member
Media
here's the trick, pics can be saved or downloaded off the site and associated with your user name or something else, whatever. and people who show face when they cam are just as vulnerable to being recorded and posted on some site, this one or otherwise. i dont show face and dont post pics, I like my anonymity, but i see your point.

i agree.... but.... i would show face on cam guess thats worst? i mean i get all these guys who dont want to show face on cam. so there are limits!

D_Dick_Jerqhoff

Experimental Member
Media
I think for most they feel the pics allow for greater exposure over a longer time. At least with camming they can control who sees what and for how long. It's true that there is potential for capturing pics and video while camming although I'm not sure howmany would do that - given that you're typically both there for the live show as opposed to something recorded. I've only taken one pic in my camming history - of a cock that blew me away - but I deleted it soon after.

As a related aside there's nothing better than taking a chance on someone with no pics and getting a hot lady or cock!

ummmm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pics are downloaded from here and posted on other sites all the time. With camming it's much easier to control who sees you.

D_Andy_Conda

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quite interesting. For me, it's the opposite.

I'm really not into webcamming and have only done it once
on the site. But I show my face as opposed to my body, whereas my pictures
are the opposite. It's for much the same reasons mentioned here, but
the other way around. I can control what is seen of me in my pictures but not so
much on cam.

For me, it's the real time experience I imagine but then again, it depends on
your reasons for chatting. If it's just to show off, then I think people
get more of a rush doing so live as opposed to just putting a picture up.

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honesty, you'll never see any pics of me here or the ladies won't see me on webcam.

Because 1: I live in a city of not a huge population and I am very easily recognisable and 2: I have extensive scarring and skin grafts from a flesh eating bacteria that I contracted last year.

Even before that I was reluctant to show anything, even to GF's far away because of the aforementioned fear that you wouldn't know what would happen to them (same reason I don't request pics from female friends) and they can be generally embarrassing.

The strange thing is that I am known to show off.
Do karaoke, used to front several crap bands, have done stage acting, stand up comedy and stand out like an erection in a nunnery most days I venture out of my hovel.

Just not one for the cams these days. Even clothed. Unless with someone whom I totally trust.