I have a large penis but am very shy
then I started working with the public and I am less shy now
but my penis is the same size....interesting isn't it

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
from what I've learned...most people that are all the time bragging and boasting to their buds about their huge cock are all full of shit. :) A lot of the shy fellas are the ones hiding the monsters. :)

doubl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had/have serious problems with social anxiety. especially around girls.This was extreme until I was over 20 years old.. still there is nothing that makes me more nervous than if a beutiful girl looks at me with a flirty smile. I actually was stopped on the street once by someone who wanted me to be a model If I was any good in front of the camera.. never tried, because I was on holiday in a foreign country, but point beeing; how you are physically created doesn`t relate to your personality..

I have terribe self esteem and social anxiety. I`m currenty using both anti depressants and mood stabilsers...

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think there's any link at all. Just think of those who are happy to be naked on beaches or in spas, or those who are openly nude in gym changing rooms. Many of them are small.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being shy doesn't mean the guy has a small penis at all, although most women will think that a shy guy is not hung.

Conversely, most women will think a loud, boisterous, d bag guy is hung.

Just like they think all tall guys are hung, and all nice guys have small cocks.

Go figure! :rolleyes: :tongue:

Last edited:

D_wcrtrty

Experimental Member
Media
I can see where you are coming from and some very good points have been made in this post. I however believe that the shyness is more of a personality trait, not related to penis size. I to have known guys with big packages that are very quiet and reserved, and guys with not so much who were very cocky and loud or acted like they were all that.

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
its more the inverse. people who are actually endowed tend to be more modest when it comes to it. you know if a guy ever brags about his cock size that hes either small and lying and compensating for his lack of self-masculinity or if hes actually large hes a tool.

somyos_ketha

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Shy to show penis in a bath room. = May be yes
Just Shy = No.

I would like to say that nerd, thin guy (Especielly has a little flat bottom)
frequently has a Long Big Dick. Not a natural muscle guy.
See your friends who has a little flat ass. I predict that they has thier own long and thick.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Noticing how many shy guys with big dicks there seem to be around here, I started a social group just for us:

Shy Guys with Big Dicks

I had to find a photo to use as an avatar, so I used one of myself in which you can see how shy I am from my face being turned downward. :tongue:

PS. I think that I finally figured out what the OP meant by "shyless": he meant "shyness," right?

Last edited:

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess I'm still quite shy, but 'compensate' for it by using a corrosive tongue on unwanted people who insist on lingering around me... Made people cry before with a decent verbal barrage, LOL

Size is up to you to decide :smile:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
No.

But, I used to be quite shy when I was younger. At that time had I convinced myself, in the face of empirical evidence to the contrary, that I had a small penis.

I think lack of self esteem, shyness, and negative body image (including penis size) are highly correlated.