Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello Everyone!

I'm not really new I've been here since October kind of lurking and secretly stalking my bf's posts. :eek: Haha, it's not such a secret anymore. We enjoy stalking/talking about each other to other people. :wink:

Anyway, I'm a large penis lover, appreciator, adorer, worshiper and supporter. *giggles* While I realize not every man is blessed with a large penis, it's all in how you present yourself and how you please your partner, that's all that matters. :smile:

So this is me saying hi and you'll probably see me post occasionally.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello Everyone!

I'm not really new I've been here since October kind of lurking and secretly stalking my bf's posts. :eek: Haha, it's not such a secret anymore. We enjoy stalking/talking about each other to other people. :wink:

Anyway, I'm a large penis lover, appreciator, adorer, worshiper and supporter. *giggles* While I realize not every man is blessed with a large penis, it's all in how you present yourself and how you please your partner, that's all that matters. :smile:

So this is me saying hi and you'll probably see me post occasionally.

Hi I love your avatar! You've been on here longer than me

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've found that so far, people are really interesting in more ways than I can count. Some things are very informative, some things are rather silly and some are just plain odd. Regardless, I'm having a great time browsing around the forms/gallery/etc. Thanks again for the welcomes!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I've found that so far, people are really interesting in more ways than I can count. Some things are very informative, some things are rather silly and some are just plain odd. Regardless, I'm having a great time browsing around the forms/gallery/etc. Thanks again for the welcomes!

you could always post pictures of yourself

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you could always post pictures of yourself

After much consideration I posted ONE verification picture. Not too sure if I want to go any further than that. But so far I'm really having a great time on this forum and have made a few friends.

Thanks everyone! :smile: