Shyness and bulges

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Marvin Meatthistle, Sep 30, 2007.

1. D_Marvin Meatthistle

I'm generally a fairly shy sorta bloke. I'm not huge when hard or soft, but because I have fairly hefty legs (thanks to my Jamaican Mum :wink:) I always find that jeans are a little bit tight across the crotch meaning my package is always a little bit framed by my trousers which always gets a few glances even when I'm not hard and personally, I hate it because I'm so shy. I'm not "big" compared to some guys on here (I'm 6.5 x 5.5 or there abouts) but because I'm black (we all know the sterotypes that go with that, but that's another story!) I'm always paranoid people see my crotch being stretched and start whispering about "that guy must be huge" etc etc. Am I the only one that gets bothered by this?

2. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

I am not huge either but I also have a prominant bulge in most trousers. I don't wear loose shorts or jog pants without underwear because it's just too obvious.:biggrin1: I also have hefty thighs but also I think it is to do with the angle of your penis - some guys are hung low down and some are hung "up-front"! I used to get embarrased at school when people noticed but I am proud of it now. In fact I find it a turn on if I catch someone looking. Enjoy the attention!:wink:

3. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I'm black and I feel the same way. I'm extreamly shy when it comes to anything sexual personally because I'm 7X5.3-5.5 inches. I bulge easily, but I am shy about it. When I am go workout though I try to show it :) otherwise, I always try to hide it. I am just too nervous because I'm black and I feel that when it comes down to it, people will be expecting more then what I have because of the stereotype.

4. D_Marvin Meatthistle

Sometime I do enjoy the attention, but most of the time I just get paranoid and uncomfortable because I'm so shy. Luckily I'm in a long-term relationship so I'm not worried about a new partners expectations of me, but when I started in this relationship that was definitely something I worried about.

5. viking1

Gold Member

Could this be the understatement of the year? If you aren't huge, what does that make me?

6. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are who you are....shy or not....just be you and don't worry about what others are thinking about you. It's probably positive if you have a prominent bulge!!

Wear it proudly.

7. skypylot

skypylot New Member

Albums:
    nothing excites me more than thick thighs or as you call it "hefty legs", would love to see you in your jeans

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Just stop being shy, it's not like you haven't got pretty much the same as every other man in the world, and women know what you've got, we're not going to run screaming he's got a gun, he's got a gun if we see a bulge there :) Relax about it.

9. viking1

Gold Member

However, they might run if it's not up to their expectations...

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

They wouldn't be able to run they'd all have stupidly high shoes on :)

11. badboybryce

badboybryce Active Member

Albums:
    I'm fairly shy myself. Have you and your partner ever discussed this? Do you believe that she was expecting more?

12. viking1

Gold Member

Aren't they all?

13. D_Marvin Meatthistle

We have,it was a worry to begin with, but after talking that was clear that wasn't the case.

That gave me a little chuckle :smile: but very true I guess!

14. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Shinybellend is NOT huge, so what are you complaining about?

Draft saved Draft deleted