Shyness cute? Sexy? Deplorable?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

Lately I have gone from absolute zero female attention, to not quite a middle ground, more like, halfway to the middle. (the other end being a ladies man). I have been working on confidence and I find myself doing better with females around. But now I get this "aww hes shy, your cute!" And I'm like "oohh noo" and they are like "its ok its cute!"

I don't know exactly what this means. I guess puppies are cute and you wouldn't want to fuck a puppy. Obviously a shy guy would be associated with the guy with no confidence that women detest so much.

I'm wondering, does shyness ever turn you on maybe? I'm trying to gauge what exactly all this means. Is it a good thing? Is it a bad thing? Is it somewhere in between? Either way for me its progress. Just wondering what you all think?

Another thing that comes up along with the shyness is my dimples. I smile alot, so if I was not smiling and they say "aww hes shy" then I'll smile (can't help it) and they go "aww his dimples are cute too!!". lol, the dimples get a whole lot of attention once I bring them out.

2. mjjudd

mjjudd Active Member

Albums:
    Eh, keeping playing it.. you may eventually get to a phrase I heard once "I bet you look cute nekkid"

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Im a big sucker for the shy guy. They are adorable. I will take the guy standing in the corner with his head down any day over the loud guy screaming for attention.

There is something special about shy guys. They seems more respectable, easier to talk to and more understanding. Maybe it is because they have felt like the social outcast that they appreciate some attention, be it as a friendship or as more. But the one thing i hate is the shy guy who gets some attention and turns into an egotistical prick. They are the worst of any type.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

What is it about all you men from Texas with those sexy smiles and dimples? njqt466 takes a moment & lets her heart resume it's normal cadence.

Shyness is okay, I'm shy too. Once they mention it aloud, you may want to correct them if that's not how you wish to be remembered. As for the dimples I have them too; I often forget about them until people comment on them. I'm 42 and still don't know what the appeal is of dimples. :tongue:
    Cute is good, it means you are attractive, but not rugged (think Clint Eastwood). Fear not, cute men are definetely fuckable. Zac Efron is cute and lots of girls want to fuck him. :smile: Whatever you do, do not stomp your foot and say, "I am not cute." You will only look even more cute and send everyone around you into peals of laughter. :wink:

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Also when do we (I :biggrin1:) get to see these dimples?

6. Runco

Runco New Member

Nothing wrong with cute! Cute is good so don't dismiss it. I recommend you do some work on cute AND sexy. Have a look at some actors in character for the nuances of that. Try Tom Welling (Smallville), Chad Michael Murray (Lucas, One Tree Hill), Matt Dallas (Kyle XY). They are not overtly sexy and they are most definitely shy and cute. But something in the eyes and in the way they stand is very sexy.

7. Kassokilleri2ff

Hmm, I dunno ^_^. I could send it to you maybe, Since I know you wont know me. But I wont be puttin up pics in my profile lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted