siblings

rainfletcher: 16???? You have GOT to be kidding!

I have 2 with my ex, and just had a little boy with my girlfriend. My ex had 1 from a previous relationship, and my girlfriend has 2 from before me....so, if I add all that up, that = 6....talk about a blended family.

da_blissmachine: 16 SIBLINGS......... 9 sisters, 7 brothers
I'm not a father yet

rainfletcher: God, do I feel like an asshole, now. I read the questions wrong and thought it meant CHILDREN........crawls back under rock......

Sorry....1 brother, 1 sister, both younger.

That's what I get for posting so late at night....ugh.

H8Monga: I've grown up an only child with a single mother and the rest of my maternal family. My father had two girls by two other women but I have not met them. Then it was rumored he had more kids than us three but he says it's only three. I met his current wife and one of her four boys. I guess I can add them as halves... I don't know.

prepstudinsc: Only child here. I wish I had a brother or sister, but it
didn't work out that way..... :(

longtimelurker: [quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=meetgreet;num=1065682169;start=0#9 date=10/09/03 at 12:21:21]Only child here.  I wish I had a brother or sister, but it
didn't work out that way.....  :([/quote]

Hmm.. be careful what you wish for!!! :)

2 younger sisters. Get on fine with now, but not always that way!

Tender: i have 1 brother.
no sisters.
and 3 kiddos. 2 girls and oldest is a boy.
got to brag on my kiddos lol
one is 2 one is 3 one will be 7 this month.
back to my bro....
he is a bum. a homeless bum. :'(
well not to fear, might end up joining him :-/

gigantikok: Grass is greener on the other side principle. If you have siblings, you wish they were gone, if you are an only child, you wish you had some company. Always works that way. I've got one half brother myself, and I'm perfectly fine with it. Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to have a sister...

aj2181: I've got three younger brothers and I'm luky enough to be able to say that they are three of my best friends.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wonderful, aj2181! You must have great parents who have done a good job of raising your family. Be sure to let them know this by word and also by your life's directions.

aj2181: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1065682169;start=0#16 date=10/09/03 at 16:47:03]Wonderful, aj2181!  You must have great parents who have done a good job of raising your family.  Be sure to let them know this by word and also by your life's directions.[/quote]

The relationship I have with my brothers has more to do with being responsible for them because my parents were always very busy. I've always been cast in the role of big bro/ protector, not that i mind that. Since they and I have grown up I'm lucky enough to change that relationship gaining three good firends.

wvalady1968: I'm with Sammy. I have one brother.
But we have 27 first cousins.
My dad was the youngest of 12 children.

Mom says I was in school before I found out that not every kid was a cousin.
:D