Sick and tired of photoshopped penises

maverackstud8: madame,I never read your e-mail,Well,now ,you tell the truth.finally,why didn't come and say so.Great my me.Guess your just a big tease.You want out out of your life fime.

Hope your happy with whatever.I thought like well,guess I'm fucking dope.Maybe you learn not lead guy so much..

Well,seems I misunderstood.babe,you got lots to learn.No wonder your devorced 3 times and alone.Fina as of now,you can forget I exist because I am forgetting you as of right now.

maverackstud8: yeah,i'm sorry about a lots of thing said here tonite

Pappy

Media
@mav, my rant was not so much aimed at you as it was the person I just read about that is now banned.

@DMW Happy Birthday Dude, You Too Kenny

I must be slipping, I didn't know that he got banned but I'm glad we don't have to read crayon scribbling anymore. :)

maverackstud8: My problem madame are between me and her.I did appologize a few people,I felt maybe the big Mademe/Maaveric fight was hurting a few by standers-like I assume you..I liked Mademe,no trying to conseal that,but I took her come on,and desire to my pictures as an invetation,She claims there is nothing there,but you read replies my post and flirtations.and you deside.
I do like as a freind,bur anything else-I don't I trust someone that dosen't come off as truthful.Basically,she needs to urne my freindship and trust,which she lost,and I guess vice versa.Sexually and romatically,as of right I would touch with a ten foot pole.-no jokes.She strike me cas a big odd ,cold and repressed.I question open minded vewiws,too.

Check my vews on what kind of women I like.Trust is one.I did a few things I should not have,but coming on to was only because she said,like get a room,the kind of guy,she liked seemed to fit me.and her.me.BAATS HER EYES,GEE EYES,SOUNDS LIKE A COME ON TO ME,She likes an guy open minded-sound a come to me.Her saying stop making me horny-come on,how clear to you need to see that,as a come on ?
Either,dosen't the word come onto somebody or she suddenly chickenned out.-or she tease men all the time and dosen't understand the effect,she might have.I never lied her,but she certainly did me.Pretended to be somebody she wasn't.
She will read this and go ballastic on me.

I like as a person,if indeed that person she represented was her,but a woman a wishy washy personality,is somebody do want to involved off this board.As a freind-female or otherwise,trust is major,so is forgiveness.She has forgiven anything I did-actions she stired in a hand,honey ,hung man-who is turned by a stronge,intelligent,freindly,kooky,fumnny,oodball type women.
She says now there wasn't.ANYTHING THERE AND i'm misguided as 40 years.I AM THAT FREAKING DUM.WHAT SHE INFERED ON THIS BOARD AND PERSONAL LETTERS WAS INSULTING.

Pappy you can rank alll you want-

As Happy Birthday,not me-try August 20.
if it is somebodies birrhday Kenny and DMW ?OK,HAPPY ONE.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 14 2004, 07:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jul 14 2004, 07:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-blar@Jul 14 2004, 06:57 AM
btw happy bday...i think lol :huh:
¡Gracias&#33; :D [/b][/quote]
DMW, your b-day was recently? Aw shit, man, I didn&#39;t know&#33; Well hope you had happy one, there, dude&#33; So how many candles are on the cake this year?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy Belated, DMW&#33;

I can&#39;t seem to get it right&#33; LOL&#33; But born on Bastille Day&#33; What an auspicious birthday&#33; &#39;Liberte`, Egalite`, Fraternite`&#33;"(Can&#39;t get the accent key to cooperate&#33; LOL&#33; ) That pretty much describes you&#33; I hope you had a good one&#33;

Naughty

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the birthday wishes. On 14 July I turned twenty-six years old ... so where&#39;s my fucking Social Security check? :D Sorry I didn&#39;t check in here, but I didn&#39;t feel like spending my cumpleaños in front of my &#39;puter, so I took a trip to south Louisiana and took in the Bastille Day festivities and spent some time at Holly Beach. Sometimes you need to take things easy when you reach those golden years&#33; :lol:

maverackstud8: We don&#39;t get along by HAPPY BIRTH DAY ANYWAY

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well DMW,

If 26 is the beginning of the "Golden years ", some of us are golden indeed&#33; Which just goes to show... you&#39;re not getting older, you&#39;re just getting better&#33; LOL&#33;

Naughty

BRMSTN69: Hey wait a minute, I&#39;m 32 does that mean I&#39;m over the hill?

I went to pick up my 19yo bf from work one night and the little punk behind the counter said "your dad&#39;s here&#33;" :angry:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course, I was joking about the &#39;golden years&#39;&#33; When I went in for orientation for the upcoming semester, some of the teachers who had not yet met me thought I was one of the summer school students who was in the teacher&#39;s lounge by mistake&#33; I don&#39;t thinkI&#39;m going to feel old and decrepit any time soon&#33;

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DMW,
Just rub it in, why dont ya, Darlin&#39; LOL&#33; Keep the trend up .It will serve you in good stead I am sure.

Mme,

Honey , we all know that Platinum is the most precious anyway.Besides, you dont look it. My motto is anything I have already been if they are audacious enough to ask I am audacious enough to answer, "Why honey, are you a mind reader or what? " LOL&#33; ;)

Naughty

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 16 2004, 10:16 AM
Of course, I was joking about the &#39;golden years&#39;&#33; When I went in for orientation for the upcoming semester, some of the teachers who had not yet met me thought I was one of the summer school students who was in the teacher&#39;s lounge by mistake&#33; I don&#39;t thinkI&#39;m going to feel old and decrepit any time soon&#33;
Well, you take care of yourself. Which is more than I can say for most Americans. Heh. You&#39;re lucky; you&#39;re still at that age where you can still identify with the students.

maverackstud8: Group: Member
Member No.: 9169

I&#39;ve desided ,thinking this all day,to temporary leave this site.I am not unsubscribe,since quitting isn&#39;t my style.I loved visiting the site and engaging in conversation,but bottom line I cannot let this place run my life or the re-actions of certain members,who remain will nameless insult me,call a creep,accuse me of stalking a particular member or members.I came to make a few friends-tried that and seemed fail in my attempt.I was greeted by a few member,no matter how hard I tried-deside I was the butt of their insulting commentary or turned on me after a time.And it now seems,because my desire to seek friendship with particular member,only resulting in being called a creep,told to fuck off repeatedly and treated like a site pariah,I avoid this member at all cost.Perhaps some of this my fault,but not all of it.
I tried my best appoligize to any members I insulting,hurt or caused trouble-unlike them,who have not even am attempt in any sort of mending or compromising toward myself and them.I am now thinking perhaps this site could,like MSN and YAHOO groups,use a site editor to weed out any hostile member behavior.This includes myself.Perhaps free speech needs an editor to sort out all the crap posted or written.
My original intention,was not come here and cause anyone harm,mental cruelty or abuise,but it seems some have certainly deside engage in such,either daily or weekly.Believe it or not,folk some people out actually like old Maverick.Think he is cute,sexy,funny,intelligent,friendly,passionate,open minded,creative, and worth talking too.Worth e-mailing.Worth joining a site he manages.Sorry,I do have a current picture to put up somewhere online or send to people,but that is something with just to work on.
Bruce Lee calls it The fight without fighting or the school of No-Sword fighting-which,if somebody is being a rude,bullying asshole,you fight them,by basically ignoring entirely and avoiding at all cost.
So to do,is to not come so frequent-not responded to there insults,ignorant behavior or so on.I figure,no matter,what I say,certain members will always conclude they are in the right and I am always in the wrong.
I will stop,as I see fit-hopefully august 20th,my birth day-maybe holidays or when I wish to.but I figure I have other personal,creative,financial and other matters concern myself-than coming here and taking crap,from people,should act like adults not ten year olds.As I said,I AM SORRY ANYTHING I CAUSED TO HURT ANYONE SAID ANYONE HERE.It would be nice to continue friendships,but that is not in my power,but others hands.I cannot make somebody like,if infact the just do not.My thinking.people hurt other people-mostly strangers-lack something in their basic personality,go around hurting and insulting others-and in the end,will drive everyone way-finding themselves alone in the end-despised by all.
This will not be me.
I have courage,avoid anyone of such behavior and childnessly responded to them.as most likely they wish secretly or openly.

Spock says a Star Trek movie,the Wrath of Khan,the needs of the many out way the needs of the one or the few.
Seems Bruce Lee and Spock make sence.

You wish to bash-fine-enjoy-show yourself to be the result of bad parenting,schoolling or living.If you wish to otherwise,fine-say what you wish.

see you around everybody-until I return.

Me,I am outta here-for the while.Elvis has left the building.Going away even.
Exite stage right.
.And now this
Sincerely yours-Opward Onward Maveric.
Joseph Gilbert Thompson.
DOC THOMPSON.YE EDITOR AND CREATIVE ART DIRECTOR OF
MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
toreus007@msn.com
6142 Torresdale Avenue.Philadelphia,Pa,19135-3718.
be kind or don&#39;t bother sending.
MAVERIC COMICS GROUP manager
MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
Latest News: Tina Small is Goddess Earth Mother
if you think a thing is impossable,then you&#39;ll make it impossable.
http://groups.msn.com/MAVERICCOMICSINCSTUDIOS

--------------------

Maveric stud-8 inches-handsome stud.
with my own group. big dick jokes.opinion,fun.simular to this group.My WebpageMy Webpage

http://groups.msn.com/hunglikeahorse/_whatsnew.msnw

Don&#39;t steam me,man-cause I&#39;M ALREADY STREAMED.
LIVE LARGE STAY HARD-MACK BOLAN.LOOKING AN EXCEPTIONAL SIZE QUEEN MAVERIC FEMALE WITH KIND HEART-WILLING TO ACCEPT A MAVERIC SOUL

--------------------

with my own group. big dick jokes.opinion,fun.simular to this group.My WebpageMy Webpage

LIVE LARGE STAY HARD-MACK BOLAN.LOOKING AN EXCEPTIONAL SIZE QUEEN MAVERIC FEMALE WITH KIND HEART-WILLING TO ACCEPT A MAVERIC SOUL.

--------------------

LIVE LARGE STAY HARD-MACK BOLAN.LOOKING AN EXCEPTIONAL SIZE QUEEN MAVERIC FEMALE WITH KIND HEART-WILLING TO ACCEPT A MAVERIC SOUL.