Sick From Cum

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this past weekend I met a couple of guys. In total o got 13 loads in me in from both directions. And I felt faintly Nauseous. Granted I had an empty stomach and had net eaten in three days. Is this obvious or have you experienced the same feeling after taking too much nut?

Reactions: deleted817718

Never happened to me, and I have taken a LOT of nut...but I also eat healthy EVERY DAY!

Reactions: keenobserver

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't understand how you didn't eat for 3 days. I could understand maybe 1 day, but you are going to get real hungry by the end of that 1st day.

I've taken lots of loads a couple of times. One time, I hadn't eaten all day and by the last load my stomach felt a little queasy. I just assumed it was something the other guy had eaten or some drugs/medication he was on.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All I know is that cum is full of protein and to get the protein freshly made directly from its source, that's even better. So cum shouldn't make you sick, maybe your body is reacting to dehydration from "fasting"?

Reactions: deleted1253403

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had been traveling this past weekend. So I was driving a lot. I’ve noticed lately I don’t feel hunger the way I used to. Today I had to remind myself to eat.
Tell this to your doctor. Something is up. No hunger seems like a symptom of mania or other medical issue or medical side effects of prescription drugs or recreational drug use.

Reactions: mikeblack
D

deleted817718

this past weekend I met a couple of guys. In total o got 13 loads in me in from both directions. And I felt faintly Nauseous. Granted I had an empty stomach and had net eaten in three days. Is this obvious or have you experienced the same feeling after taking too much nut?
Never happened to me, but you are now my hero!

Reactions: keenobserver

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have tried many times to swallow more than 6 loads and I just can't do it. I throw up every time. I love the fact that a man is giving you a gift, but I think it's too rich for my system.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reminds me of when my longtime friend threw a bukkake party for me one year and invited a bunch of guys over to load me up. There were guys betting on how many I could take down the gullet. The friend that organized it didn't think I'd get past 5. I actually ended up swallowing 7 before I couldn't take anymore but there were a total of 16 guys come through and feed me that day. By the end of the night I was completely covered in baby batter and it was so much fun and nobody passed judgement. Normally I wouldn't do this but all of the guys that showed up were trusted friends and it turned out to be a nice get together.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just had a fun time at the bath house this week and was able to get 6 fillings of cum, one of which was huge! No feeling of nausea or anything else that bordered on illness and I had not eaten for 36 hrs(by choice).

Reactions: fellatio4ever

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can' t imagine getting sick from swallowing cum? A mwm trucker shot the most cum in my throat in my life and I can say this, he shot more cum than just about any six men put together, never knew a man could storehouse so much cum. Like I said he shot it, high velocity.
I thought he was pissing in my throat so I began to pull him out(he also had an amazing grower from 6x6, it was so fat it looked stubby to wrist thick and about long as a forearm).
Oh, yeah well your taste buds are on your tongue, once he got to the L in my throat, the vacuum created by his cock made the cum run out of my nose and of course I tasted it; it was cum. He popped loose like a cork, my sore stretched mouth felt relief and my mouth was full of cum and if you ever saw a firehose that got loose thats what his cock was like
Shot cum in my nose eye and when I turned my ear. I was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt and he soaked it.The smell of cum made me high(cum drunk).
The point is I was in shock and certainly in disbelief and awe but my stomach was so HAPPY.