Sick of unfair ratings!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Tina_Ciao, Jun 10, 2010.

1. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

I AM PISSED OFF :mad: and had to vent somewhere and I can't find a real venue for this type of post, but do you guys (and gals) get angry when you have a poor rating on one of your pics?

I got a rating of "1" on one of my pics :banghead: - please do realize that's the *lowest* rating it's possible to give, by a relative newbie, no less. But it had to be intentional - you don't press that "1" button by mistake.

I believe everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but really, folks, if you don't like what you see, please don't feel compelled to give a very bad rating and make that person feel badly.

If I see a photo I don't like, I just don't rate it. I've seen some downright ugly penises here and I love beautiful cocks, but I never rate the ones I don't like. I wouldn't do that to anyone
    (except jerks who do it to me), and don't understand what's accomplished by such hatefulness. :grumpy:

ANYWAY, I needed to vent, and to warn all you guys (and there are a lot getting off to my pics - they write and tell me so) who like and jack off to my pics, if I get more bad ratings, I *will* take down my gallery, delete my albums, and leave LPSG - again.

I was a victim of abuse, so I'm not tolerant of unfair treatment of any kind. As I've stated, I'm generally a purring pussycat, but when I'm dissed, crossed, watch out; I turn into a raging tiger. Hear me roar! :mad2: :rant::fight::BoomSmilie_anim:

Sorry, fellows and gals - I feel better now. But I *meant* what I said. :wink:

#1 D_Tina_Ciao, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Ugh, we've all had them. I've had people not like what i said here on lpsg in a thread and go and rate all of my pictures a 1. I've had people who didn't even like women sexually feel the need to rate my pictures a 1 also. I've had people rate a very good photo a 6 or something strange when i didn't quite understand why a 6 came to their mind.

Unless someone explains their strange number, i have no idea why they did it. You are not the only one who has had that happen. Many feel your pain love. Sometimes i think it is truly unintentional, but most of the time someone is being a big asshole. They are the one with the problem.

You are a lovely lady and many people love your presence here and most definitely your photos.

3. Ric1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh dear! have a hug!

4. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never even noticed the ratings on my pics? Don't worry about it! Just be happy with yourself :)

I think I understand the ratings you have to do a gallery to get ratings right? Just make albums then they cannot rate you bad!

#4 HiddenLacey, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
  5. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The smart notices everything, the dumb gives to everything a comment (Heinrich Heine)

Don't pay attention to those comments and ratings

6. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    Who cares what other ppl think?!

You're adorable. And all you need to worry about is appreciating yourself, because your own opinion is the only one that matters!

There are too many people here to get wrapped up in a bad vote. Just have fun and love some cock!

7. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

I know I shouldn't have let it get to me - I'm old/mature and know better, it's just that right now, I'm very vulnerable, having been torn down a lot lately, and I need to be appreciated and built up, not destroyed.

Thanks, guys and gals! :smile:

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I hope i look half as good as you do at 69!

9. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

The person who did that was:
    a) an asshole
    b) an asshole
    c) an asshole

or it could have been a man that's not attracted to actual, non-photoshopped women. I'm glad I'm not one of those dudes.

10. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

You could look on the bright side, perhaps the vote was irish! :eek: :tongue:

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Sorry?

12. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I have never given a picture a poor rating, although I have given a few 8 and 9 ratings which, to me at least, means significantly better than average. I have also commented on the quality of pictures if they are out of focus or if the lighting is poor and given suggestions on how pictures could be improved.

Not everyone has the same tastes. It may be that someone to whom I would give a 10 someone else would find unattractive and vice versa. But I would not attack someone's appearance or viewpoints; that can be very hurtful.

On a related matter, it is possible to disagree strongly with someone's viewpoint without attacking the person or his motives. Many posters here do disagree with some posts and that's OK, but it is not OK to attack someone's motives, especially considering that we actually know very little about others.

13. OnTheFence87

OnTheFence87 New Member

Not to add fuel to the fire, but you're going WAAAAY overboard. This was a comment you made to a comment yesterday on your latest picture.

ILIW wrote:
    "a perfect behind, and curvy hips too, a class act all round lol"

Your response:
    Then why, ILIW, did you rate me an 8?!
    Doesn't sound like "perfect" rating to me.
    Do me a huge favor and don't rate any other of my pics.

I understand self-image dilemmas, and I feel sympathetic that you were a victim of abuse, but your reaction to people who do not give you a '10' is ridiculous. A better (and more mature) response would be to simply remove the pictures rather than blame LPSG or complain to people who had nothing to do with the situation. If it's really an issue, talk to the people who are giving you bad reviews or maybe just share pictures with the men who have stated their pleasure with your pictures by sending them via email or messenger service.

14. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

It's a UK 'polish' joke....yes,no?

15. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Oh, oh, I see - well, in that case:

Go fuck yourself, you bigoted little shitbag.

16. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

No but whay i think you mean is thst the Irish get everything bsck to front.....

Eg;;rating a 1 when they mean a 10.........saying black when they mean white etc etc

17. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

It's a lighthearted joke, its culturally english a thing and i'm not a bigot for saying it. Over-reaction on your part was astounding. :rolleyes:

18. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok, can I give a bit of a different perspective here? :smile:

I actually, unintentionally did this once. I can't remember the sequence, but I had rated someone a 10 and then went to type my comments. Somehow, I must have hit the side arrow or something and didn't notice it until I hit the submit button (I am not a pro typer and look at the keyboard while typing, hence all of my "spelling edits :redface:)

However, I did immediately type another comment somewhere along the line of "Oh shit, I did not mean to rate this a one!! How do I change it??

Consequently, I found out that I could go back and edit even the rating, and did so.

However, IF this person did it on accident, they should have been trying to contact you or a Mod and explain what happened. The fact that they didn't leads me to believe it was intentional and that case, I agree with others that they are an "arsehole"

It happened in one of my pics that someone rated me low, even though their comments were very complimenting. It did upset me at first, but then I realized that it really didn't matter and stop letting it affect me.

You know that you're a 10 in our book :biggrin1:

19. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry?(asked the Polish guy)

20. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Yeah, dat's roight, yer honour, (tugs forelock) - we're all as tick as shoit an da Brits did well shooting us an oppressin our religion, better dan we deserve, yer honour, if ya don moing me asayin so (tugs forelock and bows out backwards).

For fuck's sake!!

Draft saved Draft deleted