Sick of unfair ratings!

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I AM PISSED OFF :mad: and had to vent somewhere and I can't find a real venue for this type of post, but do you guys (and gals) get angry when you have a poor rating on one of your pics?

I got a rating of "1" on one of my pics :banghead: - please do realize that's the *lowest* rating it's possible to give, by a relative newbie, no less. But it had to be intentional - you don't press that "1" button by mistake.

I believe everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but really, folks, if you don't like what you see, please don't feel compelled to give a very bad rating and make that person feel badly.

If I see a photo I don't like, I just don't rate it. I've seen some downright ugly penises here and I love beautiful cocks, but I never rate the ones I don't like. I wouldn't do that to anyone
(except jerks who do it to me), and don't understand what's accomplished by such hatefulness. :grumpy:

ANYWAY, I needed to vent, and to warn all you guys (and there are a lot getting off to my pics - they write and tell me so) who like and jack off to my pics, if I get more bad ratings, I *will* take down my gallery, delete my albums, and leave LPSG - again.

I was a victim of abuse, so I'm not tolerant of unfair treatment of any kind. As I've stated, I'm generally a purring pussycat, but when I'm dissed, crossed, watch out; I turn into a raging tiger. Hear me roar! :mad2: :rant::fight::BoomSmilie_anim:

Sorry, fellows and gals - I feel better now. But I *meant* what I said. :wink:

Last edited:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We all know this is the internet and almost anything goes; however, it is sad to have lost the o.p. and her refreshing combination of beauty, brains and unbridled talent. I will miss her contributions to LPSG immensely!

Reactions: bwhip1011

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well said....
She was a good contributor, even if she'd never put up a photo she would have been a vital part of this site and now she's gone. http://www.lpsg.org/2825177-post6.html

The only way to place a salve upon this wound I now have is to check the Basque9 photos immediately (they always delight!:smile:).

I am certain she thanks you for your comments!:cool: Oh yes, I thank you too, mate!:smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mademoiselle Rouge said:
We all know about her life. It is complicated. But she leaves every time she gets really mad and eventually comes back (like many of us, including myself, have done) it just takes some time to cool off and forget about the place for awhile.......... But i don't think she's really gone for good. No one ever is if they put a lot into the place.

With the ephemeral brilliance of a comet's tail, Janet swoops periodically into the orbit of LPSG to illuminate many of us with her radiance. I hope you are correct, Mademoiselle Rouge, that like Halley's Comet , Janet's return to LPSG is predictable and is written in the stars.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ugh, we've all had them. I've had people not like what i said here on lpsg in a thread and go and rate all of my pictures a 1. I've had people who didn't even like women sexually feel the need to rate my pictures a 1 also. I've had people rate a very good photo a 6 or something strange when i didn't quite understand why a 6 came to their mind.

Unless someone explains their strange number, i have no idea why they did it. You are not the only one who has had that happen. Many feel your pain love. Sometimes i think it is truly unintentional, but most of the time someone is being a big asshole. They are the one with the problem.

You are a lovely lady and many people love your presence here and most definitely your photos.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never even noticed the ratings on my pics? Don't worry about it! Just be happy with yourself :)

I think I understand the ratings you have to do a gallery to get ratings right? Just make albums then they cannot rate you bad!

Last edited by a moderator:

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who cares what other ppl think?!

You're adorable. And all you need to worry about is appreciating yourself, because your own opinion is the only one that matters!

There are too many people here to get wrapped up in a bad vote. Just have fun and love some cock!

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I shouldn't have let it get to me - I'm old/mature and know better, it's just that right now, I'm very vulnerable, having been torn down a lot lately, and I need to be appreciated and built up, not destroyed.

Thanks, guys and gals! :smile:

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
The person who did that was:
a) an asshole
b) an asshole
c) an asshole

or it could have been a man that's not attracted to actual, non-photoshopped women. I'm glad I'm not one of those dudes.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never given a picture a poor rating, although I have given a few 8 and 9 ratings which, to me at least, means significantly better than average. I have also commented on the quality of pictures if they are out of focus or if the lighting is poor and given suggestions on how pictures could be improved.

Not everyone has the same tastes. It may be that someone to whom I would give a 10 someone else would find unattractive and vice versa. But I would not attack someone's appearance or viewpoints; that can be very hurtful.

On a related matter, it is possible to disagree strongly with someone's viewpoint without attacking the person or his motives. Many posters here do disagree with some posts and that's OK, but it is not OK to attack someone's motives, especially considering that we actually know very little about others.

OnTheFence87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not to add fuel to the fire, but you're going WAAAAY overboard. This was a comment you made to a comment yesterday on your latest picture.

ILIW wrote:
"a perfect behind, and curvy hips too, a class act all round lol"

Your response:
Then why, ILIW, did you rate me an 8?!
Doesn't sound like "perfect" rating to me.
Do me a huge favor and don't rate any other of my pics.

I understand self-image dilemmas, and I feel sympathetic that you were a victim of abuse, but your reaction to people who do not give you a '10' is ridiculous. A better (and more mature) response would be to simply remove the pictures rather than blame LPSG or complain to people who had nothing to do with the situation. If it's really an issue, talk to the people who are giving you bad reviews or maybe just share pictures with the men who have stated their pleasure with your pictures by sending them via email or messenger service.