Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, I'd have to agree with the "who cares" sentiments.

This is the internet and people feel "safer" behind the anonymity provided.. so will be more critical, or more asshole-ish or whatever.

Now off to perv your pictures. :-D

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We all know this is the internet and almost anything goes; however, it is sad to have lost the o.p. and her refreshing combination of beauty, brains and unbridled talent. I will miss her contributions to LPSG immensely!

Reactions: bwhip1011

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We all know this is the internet and almost anything goes; however, it is sad to have lost the o.p. and her refreshing combination of beauty, brains and unbridled talent. I will miss her contributions to LPSG immensely!

Well said.

The 'this is the Internet' excuse gets stale when people use that and then don't care who they hurt and it carries over into daily life as well with the levels of rudeness and insensitivity they often exhibit and it then causes people, good people, to depart.

She was a good contributor, even if she'd never put up a photo she would have been a vital part of this site and now she's gone. http://www.lpsg.org/2825177-post6.html

The only way to place a salve upon this wound I now have is to check the Basque9 photos immediately (they always delight!:smile:).

cherychoper

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"tis a real shame when someone as good and sharing is chased off this site. when only the bashers are left there will be no reason to visit here. can't the negative folks see they are harming themselves?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well said....
She was a good contributor, even if she'd never put up a photo she would have been a vital part of this site and now she's gone. http://www.lpsg.org/2825177-post6.html

The only way to place a salve upon this wound I now have is to check the Basque9 photos immediately (they always delight!:smile:).

I am certain she thanks you for your comments!:cool: Oh yes, I thank you too, mate!:smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wasn't the one who gave her bad ratings on her pics. I didn't like the way she inferred that.
That is what pissed me off.

I didn't know about her "visitor message" posting. Someone on here told me about it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Did you seriously type that reply to her message?

Nothing he wrote wasn't already common knowledge to everyone who reads her posts. We all know about her life. It is complicated. But she leaves every time she gets really mad and eventually comes back (like many of us, including myself, have done) it just takes some time to cool off and forget about the place for a while.

I wouldn't have left over one bad comment, or two or three. But she has a very fragile ego and has always felt a little out of the loop because she wasn't your typical demographic. She stood out for good reasons that some might have considered a disadvantage. But i don't think she's really gone for good. No one ever is if they put a lot into the place.

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
Nothing he wrote wasn't already common knowledge to everyone who reads her posts. We all know about her life. It is complicated. But she leaves every time she gets really mad and eventually comes back (like many of us, including myself, have done) it just takes some time to cool off and forget about the place for a while.

I wouldn't have left over one bad comment, or two or three. But she has a very fragile ego and has always felt a little out of the loop because she wasn't your typical demographic. She stood out for good reasons that some might have considered a disadvantage. But i don't think she's really gone for good. No one ever is if they put a lot into the place.

Telling a woman that "men aren't going to bite with what she has to offer" is fucked up. No two ways about that.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Telling a woman that "men aren't going to bite with what she has to offer" is fucked up. No two ways about that.

You have to go back and read some post history. She spent a majority of her time talking about her life and the dependent children at home. There were a few things that would be a huge turn off. She isn't as delicate as she comes off in this particular thread. It just works to get attention. Sorry, I'm not feeling sorry for anyone over leaving over 1 bad rating on their photos. And the comment she made towards the guy who gave her an 8 out of 10. She ripped him a new asshole over that because it wasn't a 10. Go back and read some of this thread, or if you are more curious, look at her posting history if you doubt invisibleman is not entitled to that opinion.

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
You have to go back and read some post history. She spent a majority of her time talking about her life and the dependent children at home. There were a few things that would be a huge turn off. She isn't as delicate as she comes off in this particular thread. It just works to get attention. Sorry, I'm not feeling sorry for anyone over leaving over 1 bad rating on their photos. And the comment she made towards the guy who gave her an 8 out of 10. She ripped him a new asshole over that because it wasn't a 10. Go back and read some of this thread, or if you are more curious, look at her posting history if you doubt invisibleman is not entitled to that opinion.

He's definitely entitled to his opinion and I'll maintain my position that it's fucked up. Agree to disagree.

Plus I'm not so sure the comment I quoted would have gone over so well if he was 100% straight. I could be wrong, but I'm throwing it out there...

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If he is the one being looked at as the one making her leave, he has every right to defend himself and use whatever means, based on her own words, to prove his point as to why someone else would or could do it.

I see no problem with that. Her pictures were photoshopped to the max and her sig line said she had "Natural Youth from God" which really isn't a huge deal, but either she had a tight facelift during her several month disappearance and God helped provide for that or the Photoshopping was done. When she first came, she posted very similar photos, some of the very same ones, upclose photos that showed her aging- wrinkles and all. But she still looked fantastic and aged very well. She really didn't have to photoshop herself like that. Which is her business, but i think it's a little deceitful to tell people your flawless face is due to God giving you youth when people remember you posting the originals.

She's a beautiful woman, she is also a caring woman but she is has been tetering on the edge of an outburst for a while now. She does have a life i would never want to trade places with, I think LPSG is a good outlet for her when she is at home as much as she is. I think most people thought she was gorgeous in her photos whether they rated them or not.

I just think this place made her feel out of place and the comments just pushed her off the edge. I hope she comes back, i hope she comes back a little less stressed out next time. And i'd like to see her original photos again. She had nothing to be ashamed of what so ever.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP, some people are giving you bad ratings for no other reason than to act out as spiteful jerks, and it has absolutely nothing to do with your appearance. Please try not to take such childish reactions to heart. You are truly a beautiful woman. The intelligent members here know this for a fact.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If he is the one being looked at as the one making her leave, he has every right to defend himself and use whatever means, based on her own words, to prove his point as to why someone else would or could do it.

Oh, I want to say this: I am no supermodel, buff daddy either. My life is no better than Janet's or anyone else's here either.

I wanted peeps to know that I was trying to help gurlfriend out. And I also was trying to let gurlfriend see that maybe her life wasn't looking too bright...unless she got help with her daughter...she can hang up any idea of getting a man. If men see women with more technicalities than he has, he isn't gonna bite. He isn't gonna give her love and sex.

Here she is strapped at home 24/7/365 with an adult disabled child. Where is Janet going to go with her man? Where is the man going to go with her? Here he is...maybe loving her...and she is frazzled worrying about and taking care of an adult child with severe needs.

I see no problem with that. Her pictures were photoshopped to the max and her sig line said she had "Natural Youth from God" which really isn't a huge deal, but either she had a tight facelift during her several month disappearance and God helped provide for that or the Photoshopping was done. When she first came, she posted very similar photos, some of the very same ones, upclose photos that showed her aging- wrinkles and all. But she still looked fantastic and aged very well. She really didn't have to photoshop herself like that. Which is her business, but i think it's a little deceitful to tell people your flawless face is due to God giving you youth when people remember you posting the originals.

She's a beautiful woman, she is also a caring woman but she is has been tetering on the edge of an outburst for a while now. She does have a life i would never want to trade places with

Oh, I totally agree. AMEN. AMEN. :smile:A-MEN!!!:smile:,

I think LPSG is a good outlet for her when she is at home as much as she is. I think most people thought she was gorgeous in her photos whether they rated them or not.

I just think this place made her feel out of place and the comments just pushed her off the edge. I hope she comes back, i hope she comes back a little less stressed out next time. And i'd like to see her original photos again. She had nothing to be ashamed of what so ever.

I agree.

I will say this. For a mature woman that she is and the cards Janet has been dealt--she may want a hung chivalrous man to give her love and sex...BUT she really should be open to the fact that men aren't watching SPIKE TV for Christian mature aged women:rolleyes: who can't get out the effing house with adult disabled chilluns.

Men aren't bumrushing the doors off the hinges to go eat at UDDERS. They are wanting HOOTERS. And no matter how many times, Janet keeps saying that "her :eek:sexy body :eek:isn't getting used...and what a waste of hot body":rolleyes:...hopefully maybe she should consider those insensitive men...those insensitive jerks are probably at HOOTERS looking at HOOTERS.:rolleyes:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mademoiselle Rouge said:
We all know about her life. It is complicated. But she leaves every time she gets really mad and eventually comes back (like many of us, including myself, have done) it just takes some time to cool off and forget about the place for awhile.......... But i don't think she's really gone for good. No one ever is if they put a lot into the place.

With the ephemeral brilliance of a comet's tail, Janet swoops periodically into the orbit of LPSG to illuminate many of us with her radiance. I hope you are correct, Mademoiselle Rouge, that like Halley's Comet , Janet's return to LPSG is predictable and is written in the stars.