Sick, sick people...

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"The mother told paramedics that she didn't know she was pregnant," he said.

:eek: If it could happen in a horse stable in Bethlehem, it could happen in a toilet in a Kansas City McDonald's :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!

It's a sign from the Lord, to test our faith!

Come! Let us all prepare for The Pilgrimage now!
Gold, Frankincence, Myrrh, McNuggets!
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In Liverpool (not where I'm from fortunately) an 11 year old was shot dead by a 15 year old. The 15 year old rode up next to him on a bike, stopped and shot him in the neck.

Is there any reason for that!? It's just insane. They say the area has a problem with drugs and gangs etc but how is an 11 year old involved in any of that?

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
In Liverpool (not where I'm from fortunately) an 11 year old was shot dead by a 15 year old. The 15 year old rode up next to him on a bike, stopped and shot him in the neck.

Is there any reason for that!? It's just insane. They say the area has a problem with drugs and gangs etc but how is an 11 year old involved in any of that?

Rhys the evertonian? It's extremly sad when something like that happens.

What I'm trying to figure out about the pregnancy thing is, did she know it had fallen out? I've talked to people when this exact thing has happened and their baby has literally fallen out when they went to the toilet. (Of course these people knew they were pregnant unlike this Ditz..)

She had to have known that it had fallen out. Didn't she hear the splash? The baby scream??

And I don't believe she didn't know she was pregnant. 32 weeks?? How could she not realize she was pregnant. 8 months without a period, please. Very sad that someone would try to flush her child 3 times down a toilet. Wonder what could have driven a person to try to actually do something like that.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What about the cord.. wouldn't that have come after.. you don't just think your taking a big poop.. and of there is a piece still inside me...

I hate to say it, but that end of town, there are a lot of drugged up, drunk, crazy people. Am I right Meg?

I bet this woman was on something...

Other than the toilet.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate to say it, but that end of town, there are a lot of drugged up, drunk, crazy people. Am I right Meg?

I bet this woman was on something...

Other than the toilet.

Yes, you are correct. I don't have a problem being in that part of town, but I won't walk around there by myself. And I always keep the doors locked while I'm driving through. :smile: