Side bar to average and smaller guys

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Sklar, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was going to post this in the Average and Smaller Guys thread but after reading it I wasn't sure if it would have actually fit in there. So I started this thread. I wonder how much I'll get pounced on for my two cents. Now, if I can pick and choose who pounces on me, that'd be OK.

Let me state that this won't hold true 100% of the time but I think it will work.

There are 6 reasons why someone comes to a site like this one:

1) Support/ego boost. Enough has already been said about this so I don't have to go into it in further detail. If you do want to read about it go to Average and Smaller Guys I did say ego boost. Let's face it, it's a good feeling to have a big penis (however, look at my comment in #3 for the down side of having a big penis on this site)

2) Curiosity. This would be men and women who may have never encountered a penis over average size but have heard about them all their life and would honestly like to know the pros and cons of having a big penis.

3) Admirers/worshipers. This is just what it says. People who really, really, REALLY appreciate a large penis. They want to be friends with men who have large a large penis. There is a down side to these kind of people (stalkers, people who can't take no for an answer, people who ask rude questions from out of the blue, etc.)

4) Nay Sayers/unsupportive people. These are the people that no matter what you say, what you do, they will never believe that there are penis of a large size out there. The troll from the Jonah Falcon (me) thread is a prime example of this. The unsupportive people, as have been pointed out before, are the people who come on here with the "whoa is me" pity party or the people who start threads, continuously, of an unsupportive nature.

5) Trolls. I don't think I need to elaborate on this one.

6) Exhibitionists. I never really thought about it until I started typing this but there are a lot of people, both hung and not, that love to show off. Their galleries are filled with pictures of them in all their glory. Body type doesn't matter, they are proud of who they are.

I think that a lot of the issues that are floating around out there don't have anything to do with self image, as much as they do with how people see the world. I wish I could explain my input better on this.

I haven't read a lot of the threads that are of the humiliate/punish me kind so I can't speak to those. I have read threads, and have heard from other members, of the down right hostility and disbelief, that has been going on in the chat rooms and in certain threads.

I do tend to go on the attack against people of a negative nature. I just don't get why they are here. When at the top of every page it states the name of this site (Large Penis Support Group) it's hard for me to fathom why someone would come in here and attack people for something the web site was created for. It seems like certain people are only happy if they drag people down.

Which is sad.

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Most excellent.

3. Full_Phil

Full_Phil New Member

I am/have been a member of three groups similar to this one. Each was set up to discuss and share about a specific topic of interest. This one is more personal than the others, but in EACH case, people with negative agendas invade and attempt to either draw attention, disrupt, or otherwise make the experience uncomfortable for the people who are trying to stay on point. I have yet to figure out if anything lies behind their efforts that are in common. That might be an interesting topic.

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

I don't tend to read those either anymore, but I got my fill of them when I first joined. Gisella posted two links to humiliation threads, and it was an uncomfortable walk down memory lane for me. I just skimmed it, but all the elements were there.

5. blar

blar New Member

this is basically the word that sums up all the humiliation threads that seem to be on everyones mind...TROLLS

6. viking1

Gold Member

Right on the money Sklar

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

You should start charging them. Or refer them to a good dominatrix - they pay by the hour, and only talk if she lets them. They get all the humiliation they can afford, and some deserving domme gets a new client.

8. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well said Sklar!
    Thx.:wink:

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

haha, yes- that's the kind of service that should be paid for. I don't know any woman who would enjoy doing that for free. It sure isn't my thing, but I guess there's money to be made for someone.

Draft saved Draft deleted