Side effects of Flax Seed & Fish Oil?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by fri2219, Mar 3, 2007.

1. fri2219

fri2219 Member

For the past week, my morning erections have been absolutely insane. I usually get reasonably hard just before I wake up, but I've been regularily greeting my day much bigger and harder than I remember. (We're talking the kind of erections I've had maybe three or four times since I finished developing in my twenties)

I haven't changed anything in my diet, exercise, sleep, or habits in the last month, except for taking supplements on the suggestion of my doctor to prevent (mild symptoms of) SAD.

I'll be damned if I can find anything in JAMA or MEDLINE on side effects of Flax Seed and Fish oil, has anyone ever heard of such side effects? Maybe it's just the Pilates/ab exercise routine I've been doing for the last 20 weeks kicking in somehow? My cardio fitness routine has been exactly the same.

It's not a complaint or a concern, just trying to figure out what the heck is causing it.

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Flaxseed and Fish are good fats and very healthy for you. They are very important for your body and brain. I have been taking them for years. I noticed this too years ago. Just keep taking it. The reading i have done suggests this.:cool:

3. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I take them daily...stick with them. As for hard-ons...I really can't tell ya. I am a big believer in Vitamin-C-ialis

...OB

4. thoswood

thoswood New Member

Both flax seed oil and omega oils from fish improve circulation, esp in capillaries-- no mystery why that morning wood is so good. No doubt the ab work is paying off too-- your body is just cock proud to be getting in good! Congrats!

Draft saved Draft deleted