*Sigh* ... So this makes two

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I always promised myself I wouldn't turn any messsage board I was part of into a personal bitch blog... but goddamnit, lemme do it just this once.
==================================================

Hey.

Remember me?

I quit coming here yesterday. 2nd full out time I've done it here, but rest assured I've 'mini-quit' like 4 other times. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But it won't happen again. Read on if you care. (and considering the posts that followed that one, as well as what happened on my yahoo messenger thing last night... a few of you do. Admit it. :rolleyes:)
==================================================

Sunday night, all was well. My hangover was all but gone from a long night of alcohol consumption the night before. Saturday night, in fact, I even spread my drunken love all over this site... I think it was about 3 am or so. Anyways, that night I posted in basically every thread in the 'latest posts' box. I just felt like typing, but wasn't gonna search to do it. Sue me.

I posted here. Tried to be humorous. Got accused of hiding something. And I was, although I did admit why. But the topic at hand turned to something that is very personal for me: rape. Who'd of thought rape would be a hot button issue for someone :rolleyes:. After the mess I made in that thread, I browsed some other recent ones, and all of a sudden the way I viewed a lot of the subjects here was different. Can't really explain how, but it was.

My thought was that it was for the best if I move on from here. No sense in having a gloomy gus around, ya know? So yesterday morning I took my pictures down, cleared out my pm box, etc, etc. Left my second cryptic message in a month, and went on my merry way.

Last night I decided to clear out my profiles, pics, and the whatnot from any other websites like this I'm a part of as well. Just to 'complete the circle' I guess.

So... I'm on this yahoo group of similar purpose to this site I'm part of. I delete my photos. I see one of my pics still up, so I hit refresh. At this point it became clear to me... someone else was using my picture on there (listed alphabetically by username, we were on the same page! I mean... c'mon!).

:pat:

If you'd have told me a year ago that someone out there would take a picture of me and claim it as their own, I'd have told you you were fucking nuts. I'm still in disbelief over it really. I mean honestly, me? (Note: I was not the only lpsg user on there 'in spirit')

So what am I gonna do? I've decided the (two actually) pictures in question need to be tied to the person that actually 'owns' them. Hence, I'm gonna put them back up in my gallery. I don't care if someone else uses them, as I've said in the past, it's flattering more than anything. But I want the real owner of said dong to have some presence online. Call it an ego thing. :rolleyes:

But beyond that, the days of me posting on this board (at least in any heavy volume) are done. I'm having my name here changed to help signify this. A couple have expressed interest in contacting me - feel free to PM me here, the box is back open. I'll still check it from time to time. I'll throw my yahoo name on my profile as well. I don't cyber, and I could never get my webcam to work, so keep looking if that's what you're after (I'm not on it much anyways though to be quite honest). Oh, and btw, to the few of you who're on my 'shitlist', this doesn't mean you can start bugging me again. I have most of you blocked anyways though :rolleyes:

In conclusion, I really just need to get my life in better order. I spend too much time here, and considering that I don't even post in the 'intellectual' (i.e. etc, etc board) posts, I really feel as though I'm of inconsequential value here anyways. I'm sorry, but I think a lot of us here really should get out more. There's more to the world than cock. Only took me five months to realize that. :rolleyes:

Total :rolleyes: count: 9, including this one.

:rolleyes: (but not that one)

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I hope this decision isn't influenced by your parents.
You will be missed, AA.

Thank you Gillette ... and I'm glad you used my old name, since it's already changed (thanks Rob, that was quick!) hopefully it'll help clear up some confusion to any that read this.

I'm sure I'll still pop up from time to time though... and I assure you, my parents didn't play any role in this, honest.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll certainly miss your input on this site AA, love your posts, always thought we were a lot alike. Best of luck with everything.

nwarluvs2jo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I should post more often, but I've been reading your posts for awhile. Agreed you will be missed bro.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Remember me?

I quit coming here yesterday.

I posted here. Tried to be humorous.

If you'd have told me a year ago that someone out there would take a picture of me and claim it as their own, I'd have told you you were fucking nuts.

Hey man, I totally enjoyed your posts as AA. I've ducked out of here recently too so I get that part. Sometimes you just need a break.

That said, forgive my ignunce on the current subject - I've not been around much. The first link went to a post by Sorcerer. You mentioned the posts about the rape fantasy dreams & linked that one too. But then went on to state that someone had used your pics... I'm lost. Anyone care to help me out here?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In conclusion, I really just need to get my life in better order. I spend too much time here, and considering that I don't even post in the 'intellectual' (i.e. etc, etc board) posts, I really feel as though I'm of inconsequential value here anyways. I'm sorry, but I think a lot of us here really should get out more. There's more to the world than cock. Only took me five months to realize that.

Don't sell yourself short, AA. Even though you might not always get the reply you were looking for, a lot of people read, notice and appreciate what gets posted. Someone who is cool, intelligent, compassionate, righteous with a good sense of humor will always stand out and be welcome here. I know I am not the only one who looks for your posts and always likes what you have to say.

People really shouldn't trip about taking a break or spending less time here. Although LPSG is certifiably addictive, I think those of us who are making time for our offline life interests are more able to have fun here - and that's what this place is for. It doesn't mean you have to make pronouncements about quitting for good, etc. And definitely don't let one fucktard bum you out -- you did not "make a mess" of anything in the thread in question. It's not your fault there are some seriously fucked-up people in this world, some of whom are drawn to LPSG like a magnet. Fuck 'em, flame 'em, mock 'em, ignore 'em, forget 'em.

Just don't quit! We want you here.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you feel you truly need to leave, to make your life better, I applaud your decision, and wish you the very best, AA---but please don't discount your value to the many who frequent here---you will be missed, and not just your penis, either---we have come to respect, admire, and enjoy you the whole person. Please come back when you are ready, and until you do, go in peace, and may life give you the joy you richly deserve! Take care!!