sigh

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mark_UK, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Mark_UK

Mark_UK New Member

Albums:
    Is it possible to lose the politics section?
    I know it keeps some people happy but its full of the most predicatable ill-informed childish American bollocks.
    Some might say its because American politics is boring, childish and ill-informed but not me ohhh no.Some big boys said it and ran away.

#1 Mark_UK, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  2. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Just avoid it.

If they remove the 'Politics' forum, then all those politics-related threads would be created under the 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' forum (don't really see them going under 'Sex With a Large Penis'). There's really no benefit in removing the forum.

3. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    Perhaps there's some correlation between the political urge size and penis size

4. drenker

drenker Member

Albums:
    If you don't like it, why not stay out?

5. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Looks like most people here are Libs/Dems. Does that mean Libs/Dems have larger penii?!:eek:

I'll have to ask Monica Lewinsky.:rolleyes:

#5 DiscoBoy, Jul 2, 2009
  6. cruztbone

Gold Member

Oh, Mark , for heavens sake, stop being smug and share your British poiitical observations with us.
    some of ARE interested, and it would be good for us
    Americans to hear one British point of view. and besides, Mark , not all of us are full of childish bollocks, any more than any one else from any other part of the world who cares to participate in these forums (with a few exceptions from time to time , of course).
    Yes, i want to know, what will become of Gordon Browne, is he toast as prime minister or what, and why? share your thoughts please.
    sincerely yours, cruztbone of California

7. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think it's that Libs/Dems have larger penis's so much as the Republicans are more afraid of being caught on a penis related site

OMG I said PENIS! Now I have to go wash my mouth out with soap! Oh, wait... I didn't say it, I typed it... guess I just have to wash my hands, whew!

8. D_Tully Tunnelrat

D_Tully Tunnelrat New Member

To be fair, a lot of the politics section is tripe, US oriented, or otherwise, but there are some nuggets from solid, thoughtful contributors from all over, including your own. Even if you disagree with someone, there's always the opportunity to learn something from their point of view. Besides, the forum is "almost" as civilized than some of the "debates" I've watched in Parliament.

9. houtx48

Gold Member

omg you said penis, now you have to go to Argentina and find a soul mate.

10. ital8

ital8 New Member

I think the politics section is mostly US oriented because the majority of the members are American. It's just common sense. No one is stopping anyone else from posting about politics from their own country. Also, Mark UK, I'm not trying to sound rude here, but your comment was a little condescending. If you don't want to hear about boring, childish and ill-informed American politics either avoid it or start posting some topics about British politics. Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking you I'm just offering some advice.

11. dong20

Gold Member

Well, there have been a number of such threads of late - one or two of which remain 'active'. Perhaps you missed them?

P.S. It's Brown (no e).:wink:

12. D_Terry_Misue

D_Terry_Misue New Member

Well, if you don't like the politics section, we must get rid it. NOW! HURRY! We've got an angry brit here! :biggrin1:

Seriously dude, if it bothers you, don't look at it. Nothing to get upset about.

13. sparky11point5

sparky11point5 New Member

Yeah, Mark, the Monster Raving Loony Party of Lord Nonsuch was so ... sophisticated.

14. Jason

Gold Member

You've heard of the captain going down with the sinking ship? Well he's the captain who knows he is going down and is going to take the ship with him for company. Yes he's toast. But he's busy ensuring that the Labour party is also toast and doing a lot of damage to the UK in the process. :mad:

15. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Fucking kids. :rolleyes: Your little ADD brains aren't capable of turning anything off, and your overinflated sense of entitlement has you operating under the delusion that the universe revolves around you.

Either contribute something meaningful, or don't bother to read the Politics forum, you stupid little limey twat.

16. Jason

Gold Member

He's 18 and got a big cock. Of course the universe revolves around him. He's also going to win the lottery, have lots of sex and live forever. Life will knock the corners off without you having to do it HazelGod.

17. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Many members enjoy the Politics Forum. If you don't like it simply don't visit that forum. That's the great thing about this site. There is something here for everyone.

18. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I agree, Id like to see it go and I do avoid it.Its nothing but one war after the other.

Its also very childess to call this guy stupid, that show no intellgence at all.

#18 B_Monster, Jul 2, 2009
  19. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

OK, i don't disagree with the core that you are saying but you have gone overboard with the ethnic slur....no need for it.

20. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

The point i wanted to make in my first post before being offended by Hazelgod was that politics is the one topic which can fit in any forum, sure i would see no interest in having topics covering cars or fashion or music here because they distract attention away from the main focus of lpsg and whereas politics would be paid little or no attention on forums discussing adolescence or pop culture on here the membership is much more varied with many different interests and of all interests politics is the most engaging in its reading, debating etc. I agree that without it then the same things would be posted in etc etc....this way at least those of us who like the politics threads can enjoy whilst those that don't can see the etc etc topic clear of politics, its a win win situation as it is, and you should always remember that politics might be Borrrriiing to most people but it governs far more of your life than just who's running the country.

Draft saved Draft deleted