sign language

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SIGN LANGUAGE
Construction worker on the 5th floor of a building needed a handsaw. So he spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him, but he can't hear him. So the worker on the 5th floor tries sign language.
He pointed to his eye meaning "I", pointed to his knee meaning "need", then moved his hand back and forth in a hand saw motion. The man on the ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips out his dick and starts masturbating.
The worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off he runs down to the ground floor and says, "What the fuck is your problem!!! I said I needed a hand saw!". The other guy says, "I knew that! I was just trying to tell you - I'm coming!"

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A surveyor who works for the highway maintenance dept. takes on
a young girl as his assistant. One day he's standing behind his transit
looking at his assistant a mile away holding the measuring stick and he realizes that he forgot his hammer. So he motions to his new assistant by
pointing to his eye, then his knee, and then makes a hammering motion.

The assistant in turn points to her eye, then her left breast then grabs her crotch. The surveyor is dumb founded, he has no idea what his
assistant is trying to say so he repeats his signs to her.
At which point, once again she points to her eye, then her left breast
and grabs her crotch.

Well, the surveyor is so mad at this point that he throws down his clipboard and storms over to where his assistant is standing, one
mile away. As he approaches his assistant he yells
"What the hell's the matter with you, don't you know sign language?"
The assistant says " Yes I do. You motioned to me that you need your hammer. An I motioned that I left tit in my box !!!":biggrin1: