Sign of the Times

bustyredhead: Hey, I'm occassionally curious about astrology, and I'm wondering, how many of you know your signs? If you know a bit about them, do you think you are a representative member of your sign?

I'm a Leo (Lioness), and I figure that I'm about that type. I am not as showy as I'm suuposed to be, but I am a helllcat... well, you get the idea. lol Anyone else care to share?

- Nene (Make Nice With Kitty, Now)

sammygirly: Gemini - the twins.

I'm very much a gemini! Some people have even joked that I have multiple personalities, as one side of me is very serious and straight, and the other is very outgoing and silly.

We all have that to some extent...but a gemini...times ten. I'm always of two minds LOL

bustyredhead: And if you were a guy, you could just blame it on having two heads. lol ;) Do you fall for mysterious guys? I suspect Max is one of those kinds.

- Nene (Sees It In The Cards)

Hunghuge4all: Sagattarius here :)

Part Horse who would have guessed ;)

7x6andchg: I am a Cancer with a Leo rising.

I am SOOOOO Cancer - but yet that isn't the face I portray to the world.

Homebody, loyal, sappy, emotional, momma's boy, leader, smart with money, realistic......

yet I appear flashy, funny, craving attention....

7x6&C

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am also Cancer, but with Pisces rising. I have the typical Cancer traits, but when you add another water sign as an ascendant ... especially Pisces ... double the emotion factor. Basically, I'm a tragic opera waiting to happen!
("Ride, pagliaccio...")

throb919: Taurus here. But I am not stubborn. I'm not. I am not!
That's all just bull. (Sorry--couldn't resist.)

Tony

bustyredhead: Hehehe... that's a good one, throb, and that's... no bull? :D

Also, yay Hung! We fire signs need to stick together! 8)

- Nene (Do A Horse And A Lioness Make A Hoarse Lioness?)

Longhornjok: Add another fire sign to the fire... or something.

Ar(i)es here - talk about horny ! :D

sammygirly: [quote author=bustyredhead link=board=99;num=1057043790;start=0#2 date=07/01/03 at 18:42:58]Do you fall for mysterious guys? I suspect Max is one of those kinds.[/quote]

Max is a Taurus....phew and is He EVER! Mysterious....hmm hmm...I suppose so. Bullheaded? You betcha LOL

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Gemini. No, I'm not. Yes, I am. No, I'm not. Yes, I am. No, I'm not.

Isn't being the schizo sign fun?

Trackers: Well I'm Aries and my b/f is Aquarius. I never realised how much my star sign and I were alike until recently. I used to think all that talk about Star signs was crap, but it's not really. I am definitely Aries through and through.

RedheadedSpdFrk: I'm Aries with a Sag rising...2 fire signs AND a redhead...hot Hot HOT! :D

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Sun Sign: Pisces
Moon Sign: Scorpio

I don't know if my sign completely describes me, though. I'm not the most emotional or sensitive guy in the world, but like the water signs, I've got a nagging intuitive sense that seems to be dead on about lots of things. So, I definitely trust my gut, and as an empath, sometimes I can get caught in the swell of the emotions surrounding me.

I think the moon sign's dead on. If angered or pressed, I'm probably the least compassionate and/or cold person to ever come across. When I'm good, I'm good, and when I'm bad, forget it, I'm evil. I don't let people take advantage of me, and if I let my guard down and find myself betrayed, I will throw it back in someone's face, three-fold, five-fold, ten-fold. Quite the vindictive one here.

But don't worry -- I'm not plotting demises just yet. :D

In the orientation of my signs, I could have seen myself at one point as someone more Pisces than Scorpio. But having grown up a little cynical and a lot more serious about things, I feel a bit more influenced than my moon sign. Does that make sense?

prepstudinsc: Scorpio here.....people tell me that I seem to live up to the traits, but I don't always think I fit all the traits.
I used to work with a girl who is also a Scorpio.....she was a bitch on wheels. We called her the Ice Princess.
The two of us got a long well, but she fit the Scorpio stereotype more than I do. Anyway, I do fit the dark, brooding, pensive, jealous, sexy traits. :)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The stereotype of Scorpio is a sexual predator. Scorpio is the 'dark' water sign ... not that that's necessarily a bad thing! (BTW, on the Zodiac Man chart, Scorpio rules the genitals. On this board, you'll have your hands full! ;))

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pisces with Scorpio rising... I'm born in the unique day of the year where no predictions can be made upon the native's destiny.

@ Whopper - YOUR DAY IS COMING !! ;) ;)

Raalstronomer Lexx

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I guess I had the "rising" concept all mistaken. Is "rising" the same as a "moon sign?" (Moon signs are determined in the same way sun signs are; to get a more precise readers, numerology texts can look up your proper sign by birth day and birth year, and I think time of birth as well.)

Someone clue me in if you don't care.

And if I'm right... yo, Raal... we're astrological twins.