Sign the shutup elizabeth hasselbeck petition

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Not all conservatives are ignorant. My gosh, if everybody agreed with you, dalamu, it would be a very boring world indeed.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, even The Donald got drug into this one. I know this, because this is the kind of SHIT that appears on the 6pm time-slot which used to be reserved for the NEWS.

I have to agree with Trump on this one, Elizabeth has got to be one of the dumbest women on tv anyway. Personally, I like it when bush supporters are as clearly stupid as her, and so many are.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Who really cares what Elisabeth Hasselbeck has to say? I think she's rather harmless, so I won't be 'signing' that petition. I'm more interested in that dishy husband of hers, anyway!:biggrin:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I watched the View once...ONCE. That was some years ago. The nightmares have mostly passed now, thank God!:rolleyes:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You may know her from 'The View'......and you may know that she is a ignorant bush supporter....so! Sign the Shut the hell up elizabeth hasselbeck petition!

A 'Survivor' survivor.

I'm sure she will be having cold sweats every night at the thought of this petition. I always like to hear ill informed mouthpieces on daytime TV, I mean how else would one form vote intentions.:rolleyes:

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember her from Survivor, and I got to say I like Elizabeth Hasselbeck a lot. I don't agree with her politics necessarily, but she has a right to express her opinion.