Signals?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Spike07, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Spike07

Spike07 New Member

Hey =]

So i broke up with my boyfriend about five months ago and was really distraught but recently i have been liking this new boy but i'm not sure if he is gay or straight.

We send each other jokey, nice, flirty texts and when we're together he'll make jokes saying im his lover and will randomly wrap my arm around him when we're lying on my bed.

He always messes round by saying hes going to suck me off n tht im going to suck him off and he always tried too hard to make me laugh and stuff but im scared to make a move or say something incase he is straight and i also text him telling him i liked him and stuff and when he confronted me about it i chickened out and told him i was jokin.

I feel something really strong for him and i think he feels the same but i'm not to sure but he is always really nice to me and always says we will do what i want to do and i'm not sure if he's gay or straight so was wondering if you guys could help me out with what you think ?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

3. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

don't worry about.. date as many others as possible. If he's interested he'll come around.

4. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

get drunk together post the video! :)

5. stiffboy83

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i just read this and the old thread spike wrote... if these stories are true, you are one lucky guy ;). I admit I really enjoy the way you describe yourself by writing in such an innocent way and how you describe your love life and how you are not sure about your counterpart...
    i think you are kinda cute

good luck with your new found guy ;)

6. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

(deep breath)

Really? You really don't know whether he's into you? Really? Really?

Stop being such a pansy-ass scaredy-cat and ask him out!

If he rejects your offer of a date, or a hot blowjob, then you'll know for what reason he's rejecting you, because he'll tell you. If he's straight maybe he'll wise up and learn not to tease hopelessly crushing gay boys any more, and you can either stay awkward friends, or go your separate ways and then you can get the fuck OVER him.

If he's queer and into you (DUUUHHHHHHH) then you'll finally go out on a date, or have hot mansex.

Whatever you do, do it quick, before your friends have to hear this "but what if? is he? but i don't knoow-ow-ow!!" pussy bullshit any more.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

You're smart and sassy; I think I love you. :heart::cool:

8. dreamer20

Gold Member

spiker07 you got :eek:wned22:

You're already in bed together. Get it on with the man spike07.:post:

9. gaygent

gaygent Member

Just tell him that he's confusing you by giving you mixed mesages and you don't know how to respond. Ask him outright if he's gay and if he is, does he mean it when he says he's going to suck you off. Tell him that you are gay and that you are getting to like him a lot but don't want to mess things up if he's only joking.

Draft saved Draft deleted