signature dildo

wis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just wonder, does anyone know if mandingo or jack napier has got a signature dildo. I know lex steele got one???

shomygod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
any recent news on a true-life Mandingo or Napier dildo?

BTW - We recently got a 'John Holmes realistic' dildo, and I don't believe his cock was really 12"x8"
My better half loves them big, but this is a baseball bat!

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I read a post in the Adult Websites section that Lexington Steele has one.

wis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never seen a mandingo or jack napier dildo yet, searching though.

I've tried a few dildos, here's a short review in the order I got them;

- Kong, a little to big for me as a first dildo since I hade only been with a few average sizes men. I managed to take it all in my ass after a few times.

- Peter North, great starter dildo. Feels great until you get a bigger one. This was actually my second dildo, I just wanted to try it.

- Jeff Stryker, AWESOME! Thick and good girth. I got the vibrating one, it made my ass cum. Never experienced that before. This one went all in too.

- John Holmes, fantastic ass stretcher. Thickest and longest one I ever fucked so far, it bottomed me out and there were a good 1 1/5 inch left of it. Loved it very much.

- Kong, again. Thought I'd give it a second chance since I had a more experienced ass now. Loved it a lot. One of my favorites actually cuz of the size of the head.

- Kris Lord, the thickest one ever. Not that long though but the girth made up for it. This one stretched me out real good. I was in a really horny phaze and I fucked it every day for a solid year until the suctioncup gave way.

- Lex Steele, My first black dildo, not my first black cock though.... Fantastic cock, good for everyday use without feeling loose in the ass, good for practice deepthroat. I learned it on the lex. I've had it for almost 2 years, starting to get worn out. Like it a lot. Took the entire dildo all in both in my ass and my throat.

- John Holmes UR3, wanted to try the UR3 it feels great, I can't still take the entire dildo all in yet, trying every weekend but it's just a little to long for me but it keeps me trying and one day I will make it.

I have though of getting Bam but I want a UR3 version of it, also I think it's a little bit to unrealistic.

The last two are the only ones I have at this time, I hope Mandingo, Jack Napier and Shane Diesel will have their signature cocks out soon.

Anyone else have any experiences please post them here.
Wis
(a sucker for huge cocks)

wis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BTW, I don't think John Holmes was that big either. If anyone find out where to buy those dildos pleas post link or pm me. I want them...... ;-)

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
{rummages through collection...}
Right now I have:
TOM BYRON - Heaven. I could live with this in my ass 24/7.
JULIAN/JORDAN RIVERS - Same as above.
TOD PARKER - Same as above.
JOHNNY HAZZARD - The original hard plastic one. Nice size, but apparently I'm allergic to the material it's made of. :mad:
KEN RYKER - Like all the Falcon ones, this is quite "padded" in size. I'd far prefer a true-proportioned Ken dildo.

I have a DEAN FLYNN on pre-order (it's shipping to retail in August). Can't wait! :wink:

wis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you tried a UR3 dildo? they feel so realistic, you don't need lube with them just a little spit and you are good to go. They are so smooth and the feeling is so real, the only downside is that the are not very firm. I wish they made them with a rubber core.

I wanna try Bam but I want it in UR3.

The falcon dildos looks great, I've been thinking of getting another but I want mandingo, jack, shane, boz or even shorty mac. Hope they get their models soon.

wis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just found out that theres a Shane Diesel dildo now, found it here.

Might be able to get it somewhere else too but that's where I found it and placed my order.

mindsin

Just Browsing
Media
My wife has been using dildo's for years. She has been using the Lexington steel dildo and handled it ok. I guess I thought she was ready for the John Holmes UR3 cock. I am a little nervous for her.