Signature moves?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by BS76, Feb 18, 2011.

1. BS76

BS76 Active Member

Ladies, have you ever been with a guy that has a special move that is amazing and unique? If so, can you describe how it went? I'm always on the lookout for improving my "talents".

Here's my two:

When going down on her I sorta suck the clit and play with it with tongue. The extra pressure from the suction is awesome from what I'm told.

I'll have her on her belly with her legs closed and straddle her butt and basically do her from behind froggy style, but instead of pumping away I just rock back and forth while giving her a backrub, neck, and shoulder rub. Mega bonus points when I give her a deep spot or g-spot orgasm from the penetration while doing the massage.

2. atlas23

atlas23 Member

Albums:
    promising thread.....

3. BS76

BS76 Active Member

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    My husband refers to this as a "deep, penetrating massage". It gives me a case of the giggles, but it is definitely something I like.

5. Kassokilleri2ff

*gasp!* I thought women weren't supposed to give away secrets to us!

6. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

Former BF was an absolute master at eating pussy. He loved doing it so much and was insanely inventive that I had to brace myself every time he nudged my legs open. But on to the technique....

He would hover a finger right right between my cheeks (one finger was already inside my vagina while he was working my clit with his tongue.) Once I had my first spasm of climax he would insert that hovering finger into my ass. While this might not sound like much to some, it was the timing that made all the difference. It would take what was an already incredible orgasm to another dimension because it had this multiple effect on me, piggybacking on orgasm on top of another. It never failed to make me scream and think every pussy connoisseur should have that erotic weapon in their arsenal.

7. D_Rosalind Mussell

We do when it improves our chances for great sex! :wink:

8. Kassokilleri2ff

Haha, yea I would think that's a good idea! I just always felt like women a lot of women think men should "just know" this stuff and if they don't then there's no point telling em.

9. D_Rosalind Mussell

While it might be ideal for men to just "know", it's counterproductive to leave a man guessing. I think the best approach is a mix of exploring (which is the best part, imo) and a bit of coaxing (read: "mmm, a little further down..."). Then again, you're talking to someone who refuses to fake an orgasm because I believe that's counterproductive as well. Pretending is not only misleading but leads to more bad sex. I wouldn't want a partner to fake it with me. I'm an adult and my ego won't be bruised if I'm not doing it right and need to be told.

10. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Ive been told on many occasions that they have never been licked like THAT before. and Honestly, I don't know what it is that so special - I just love to taste pussy juices and be the reason for multiple orgasms -- It especially works out if the girl is an expert blowjob artist... Ive had a few girls who were blowjob masters... The sounds, the twisting, the stroking, the ball licking, the gentleness, the intensity and an occasional deep throat or even a honest to goodness try. I just want to lick her brains out...

Perhaps its because when they are really wet and turned on - I generally start playing with their ass. A lick, a finger, two fingers, three and so on... Sometimes a few in her pussy and ass while I lick her...

11. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    Oral stimulation of the clit while simutaneously digitally stimulating the G spot. Have gotten many "Oh my God"s' out of that technique.

12. Patchos

Gold Member

There is nothing new under the sun. Nothing.

13. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, you are so right but that only apply to having one man, it is different when indulge in 3some :wink:

14. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Come here and I'll shine a new light on you.

Draft saved Draft deleted