Signature moves?

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies, have you ever been with a guy that has a special move that is amazing and unique? If so, can you describe how it went? I'm always on the lookout for improving my "talents".

Here's my two:

When going down on her I sorta suck the clit and play with it with tongue. The extra pressure from the suction is awesome from what I'm told.

I'll have her on her belly with her legs closed and straddle her butt and basically do her from behind froggy style, but instead of pumping away I just rock back and forth while giving her a backrub, neck, and shoulder rub. Mega bonus points when I give her a deep spot or g-spot orgasm from the penetration while doing the massage.

Reactions: Beercandilf

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll have her on her belly with her legs closed and straddle her butt and basically do her from behind froggy style, but instead of pumping away I just rock back and forth while giving her a backrub, neck, and shoulder rub. Mega bonus points when I give her a deep spot or g-spot orgasm from the penetration while doing the massage.
My husband refers to this as a "deep, penetrating massage". It gives me a case of the giggles, but it is definitely something I like.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Former BF was an absolute master at eating pussy. He loved doing it so much and was insanely inventive that I had to brace myself every time he nudged my legs open. But on to the technique....

He would hover a finger right right between my cheeks (one finger was already inside my vagina while he was working my clit with his tongue.) Once I had my first spasm of climax he would insert that hovering finger into my ass. While this might not sound like much to some, it was the timing that made all the difference. It would take what was an already incredible orgasm to another dimension because it had this multiple effect on me, piggybacking on orgasm on top of another. It never failed to make me scream and think every pussy connoisseur should have that erotic weapon in their arsenal.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Haha, yea I would think that's a good idea! I just always felt like women a lot of women think men should "just know" this stuff and if they don't then there's no point telling em.

While it might be ideal for men to just "know", it's counterproductive to leave a man guessing. I think the best approach is a mix of exploring (which is the best part, imo) and a bit of coaxing (read: "mmm, a little further down..."). Then again, you're talking to someone who refuses to fake an orgasm because I believe that's counterproductive as well. Pretending is not only misleading but leads to more bad sex. I wouldn't want a partner to fake it with me. I'm an adult and my ego won't be bruised if I'm not doing it right and need to be told.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been told on many occasions that they have never been licked like THAT before. and Honestly, I don't know what it is that so special - I just love to taste pussy juices and be the reason for multiple orgasms -- It especially works out if the girl is an expert blowjob artist... Ive had a few girls who were blowjob masters... The sounds, the twisting, the stroking, the ball licking, the gentleness, the intensity and an occasional deep throat or even a honest to goodness try. I just want to lick her brains out...

Perhaps its because when they are really wet and turned on - I generally start playing with their ass. A lick, a finger, two fingers, three and so on... Sometimes a few in her pussy and ass while I lick her...

Reactions: Beercandilf