signature quotes

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you have a word, phrase or saying that you find yourself using alot...mine is "YA KNOW"...i tend to say it as a precursor to a rant and rave about something or other.

"And there came into Egypt a pharaoh who knew Joseph not."

Basically means that events greater than us affect our lives whether for good or bad.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to have to ask people i know about what I say alot but offhand I think I use "No really, I'm going into the store w/a gun....don't laff and if you're standing t'row you'll read about it."

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"And there came into Egypt a pharaoh who knew Joseph not."

Basically means that events greater than us affect our lives whether for good or bad.

I think you mentioned that 2 times tonight but it was more like "And there came into Egypt a pharaoh who knew Joseph ALOT!"

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you have a word, phrase or saying that you find yourself using alot...mine is "YA KNOW"...i tend to say it as a precursor to a rant and rave about something or other.

Teehee, I use "ya' know" a lot aswell. But my most used word is "Like" I use it so much that it wears off on my friends and they say "I'm talking like B" Aaahhhajajaja, but they can never talk like me because I am unique =_=

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Allahalla!"
alla-hall-la.. emphasis on the 'hall'

Having lived in Turkey for a number of years now, I say that quite a bit. It's a very common expression here. Literally "God god!", it's used where in situations an American might say "Jesus Christ!" or "damnmit" or "amazing!", or "I don't believe it". It's very useful.

Last edited: