Signatures and Warding Off

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I just wanted to post a note to the various members who have included "provisions" in their profiles about being contacted. At first, I thought they were a laughable thing, but now I'm learning that it can get a bit out of hand.

I put a big ol' line in my signature to address my grief -- namely, a bunch of anonymous cam requests from people who don't say anything about themselves. BIG pet peeve.

How else do you all handle this kind of stuff?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
Now, reproduce that ten times in rainbow colors, and give them a link that shows off a pale, bony arse, and they'll finally obey. :biglaugh:

Oh god, I never clicked that link before now- thanks for nothing!:biggrin1:

I STILL get pms from n00bs for all kinds of stupid shit, but I'm pretty sure it's the "gallery only" lurkers. To be fair, they can't see our profiles from there without going through a lot of hassle, so if you have pics up, it's inevitable.

What I do is send a reply to read my tagline, and don't bother responding because I'm blocking them now- then I do.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
A few months ago, I downloaded yahoo and msn messenger, created accounts for this site, and put the screennames in my profile. I was getting 5 to 10 requests a day, every day. Flattering at first, but in truth quite annoying.

What I did was put in the box in my profile for msn: "YouHaveToAskFirst@lpsg.org" (I believe I had 'ditto' in the Yahoo box as well). It (in combination with my general persona around here I believe) really tamed things down for me. I also acted like an ass towards a couple 'hangers on' that I didn't want to talk to either. If you ask me, I have a right to be rude to people who only see me as a dick.

Overall, it worked really well. Now I only talk to people who actually want to talk to me, not people who go down a long list of names waiting for someone to say yes. People like that really piss me off, especially when I ask for their sn on here and they don't even have their gender filled out!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Your PM of [insert date here] requesting a picture of my genitalia is acknowledged. Pursuant to LPSG TOS rule 114b, subpart 3e, said request is hereby denied. Any and all appeals regarding aforesaid decision must be submitted in writing to the Hon. Hugo Chavez within 30 days. There are no exceptions to the aforementioned procedure. Any subsequent effort to resubmit said PM will be considered an act of war and will be dealt with by nuclear retaliation.

EDIT: I liked this one so much that I inserted (what would fit) into my siggie.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My experience Dee is that though it's helped some I still get "Hi, I know you say not to private message you but....."

FUCK OFF!

Those who are regulars on the board who have never pmed me I'm fine with. But the rest need to pay strict attention. I cannot count the pms that have come from (both sexes) btw... which are offensive and out of the blue asking the most absurdly personal things.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also made the mistake of including my msn address when I first joined the site. After having several intros of the "Hi, u like big dicks?" variety I removed it from my profile. I've found that not having a picture in my profile tends to divert the attention to the other ladies.

PMs that I've recieved so far have been from posters I respect and from people I've met in the chat room, so no problems there.

I must confess that I am glad that I had my msn address listed briefly because out of all the dicks that contacted me from it, one of them had a very worthwhile person attached.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Gillette said:
I must confess that I am glad that I had my msn address listed briefly because out of all the dicks that contacted me from it, one of them had a very worthwhile person attached.

AWWW, that is really sweet gillette...He is a very lucky guy.:rolleyes:

I recently started getting a few more PMs... Having something to do with my "recent additions" to the gallery. I was flattered, but I can see how it could get annoying.

I don't think I will change my signature yet. I am one of those people , who is nice to the PMer and then drift off after a while.:rolleyes:

Spoogesicle

Experimental Member
Media
Under a bridge...The Bridge of Sighs (or Size?)
Sexuality
Unsure
madame_zora said:
I STILL get pms from n00bs for all kinds of stupid shit

MaDaM z0rBa u DoNt AnSeR mY PmS sO hErE gOz OoH lIeK Ur tiTtiEs arR so HaWt! OoH CaN i LiEk StIk My CoK bItWeEeN uR bOOObIeS n StRoCk It TiLl I sHoOtT sPoOoDj Up Ur NoSsTrUlLs LOLOLOOLLLOLO :naughty:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spoogesicle said:
MaDaM z0rBa u DoNt AnSeR mY PmS sO hErE gOz OoH lIeK Ur tiTtiEs arR so HaWt! OoH CaN i LiEk StIk My CoK bItWeEeN uR bOOObIeS n StRoCk It TiLl I sHoOtT sPoOoDj Up Ur NoSsTrUlLs LOLOLOOLLLOLO :naughty:

Yeah, but can you say that in German?

Haha, my tagline is for losers who don't post, or hurry up and post two or three incoherant things and immediately start sending PMs. Anyone who is a regular contributing member can certainly send me a PM, but please have something to actually say! Spoogesicle, you get double points for sPoOoDj!:biggrin1:

Are you sure you're unsure?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine used to be 'fucku@hotmail.com' and 'cuminyourear@yahoo.com'

I used to get PM's saying 'I've added you but you're never online' lol.

I have no idea who actually has those accounts.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thankfully don't get lots of PMs. The unsolicited ones I DO get, I mostly ignore. I also used to have all my IM info here until I had a guy I let add me give my info to some loser I did not know.

I DID have this asshole harass me in the chat the other night. I would not have a private conversation with him and he went off, telling me how fucked it it was that I had all these pics up and would not talk (to him). I responded by editing my gallery.

Cuntface Fucktard.

philly8.5 was his name.