Signatures and Warding Off

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Lex said:
I thankfully don't get lots of PMs. The unsolicited ones I DO get, I mostly ignore. I also used to have all my IM info here until I had a guy I let add me give my info to some loser I did not know.

I DID have this asshole harass me in the chat the other night. I would not have a private conversation with him and he went off, telling me how fucked it it was that I had all these pics up and would not talk (to him). I responded by editing my gallery.

Cuntface Fucktard.

philly8.5 was his name.

Wouldn't it be great, Lex, if those whom we've put on IGNORE couldn't access our gallery?!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't get a lot of p.ms either, but I try to respond to all, even if it's to say "Thanks but no thanks". I appreciate each and every compliment and contrary to those who are rather guarded about their pix I want people to have them ("Keep em, collect em, trade em").

About p.ms: my own personal "T.O.S." is that private messages are exactly that...private. I understand others feel differently about this, and that's cool, but this rule for me is sacrosanct. I NEVER post the subject matter of p.ms I receive, or even discuss from whom they were sent.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
I responded by editing my gallery.

Cuntface Fucktard.

philly8.5 was his name.

Who was it? Bring me the cunting, cum-mongering whore. I want to pee in his Corn Flakes. He made you delete the jock strap photos; my favorite. :disappointed:

WTF does your sexiness on display have to do with your interest in knowing him? Because he is horny, you owe him attention? GRRRR! Bring me the bastard's Corn Flakes now!

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol. Pissy corn flakes. Definitely not tasty. I feel sorry for the poor fellow that has to eat them. But, on the subject, I dont get too many troll pms. And I don't use my sig to ward off anyone. I guess if my pms were unbearable then i might.

You could kinda substitute pre-menstrual stress where i have "pms" up there and it may sound funny.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could kinda substitute pre-menstrual stress where i have "pms" up there and it may sound funny.[/quote]

Yes there are lots of funny things that people say here. Well perhaps I can confess something. I do laugh at signatures sometimes.

When I see Stronzo's I always ask myself, "I wonder if this is a suggestion that he might be looking for something on top, if not on the side?"

"Or perhaps his boyfriend might be looking?"

This is not to say I am remotely interested in the answer to these questions, just that they can be read in different ways.

(Apologies to the inimitable Duchess)

Oh shit, I'm in trouble now. Time for a few G and Ts.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have so much hassle with PM's. Every once in a while, I get something from a 0-poster, who asks for:

a) more pics of my cushies,
b) cam sex,
c) chat,
d) my allowance to wank on pics of me and send the results to my mailbox

I don't do anything with those mails, usually I just erase them. Especially those of guys who think "hi wanna chat" (Original quote, including punctuation, and paragraph formatting) is a line that'd get me outta my seat.

So, the best means to deal with those are neither signatures trying to deter them, nor standard replies, it's the good old ignorance principle. Has helped me greatly so far.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BronxBombshell said:
Who was it? Bring me the cunting, cum-mongering whore. I want to pee in his Corn Flakes. He made you delete the jock strap photos; my favorite. :disappointed:

WTF does your sexiness on display have to do with your interest in knowing him? Because he is horny, you owe him attention? GRRRR! Bring me the bastard's Corn Flakes now!

I hid his name in my original post, after some choice cursewords. :tongue:

And Yes, Pecker--if ignoring someone kept them from seeing ME, that would be AWESOME!

Media
I used to be offended when I would get requests. Now I just have fun with them. A sense of humor and some creativity about it goes a long way! And I have never had to be rude. I'd like to tell more, but that would ruin the surprise of how I answer!:biggrin1:

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Even though I have no pics in my gallery, and speak disparagingly of my physical assets, I still get the odd dirty PM. I'd thought of discouraging this in my sig, but since the forums in which I participate are not meant for hooking up, I consider that the messagers are the ones who are out of line and just delete them. It's an imposition to expect a reply to an uninvited approach.

So, apologies to all I've ignored. To the middle aged bisexual swingers in eastern Pennsylvania, Maine, New Jersey (2), and upstate New York, thanks but no thanks. To the gentlemen in Malaysia and Jodhpur, I hope your lives turn out better. And to quite a few of you, NO, I am not my boyfriend's pimp. (to quote Herble's phrase)

Mind you, innocent flirtation between friends in the Italian manner is a delight, and should be encouraged.

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of posts can be real annoying if they dont have anything to them, but I love getting posts from everyone on this site, and I really have met some great people on this site.