significant increase testosterone level using herbs

Tyraxor

Just Browsing
Media
Hello ! I warn that this will be a long post and and I hope that there will be someone with significant or even big medical experience who will be able to help or give some valuable advice.
I have a question for the really experienced people because the case is quite significant to my health (things associated with the hormones in the body)

The last 3 years, my testosterone level dropped drastically by excessive drinking and sedentary lifestyle without any physical activity.Im 25 btw.
I ceased drink alcohol completely started excersise and colect knowledge how to icrease level of this important hormone.
Besides this basic healthy lifestyle changes like diet,excersises,stress manage and many others I decide to add something.
My best discovery to this time is herb Tongkat ali which powerfully increase free testosterone level improve my well being and libido.It`s adaptogenic so I have cycle it.
The most important concern for me was the recovery of a healthy libido which was really low lately and this herbs work great in this matter.
It increase free testosterone to really high levels and I started to think more about sex than when I was in my teenage years.I know that to produce testosterone my body needs a sufficient number of cholesterol therefore I observed a restrictive diet recommended for this herb (big amount of eggs,meat,cheese and high fat milk)
But really high cholesterol diet cause problems with my blood circulation.

My blood plesaure was almost perfect - circulating at 120/80 but on cycle tongkat ali time, after meals containg cholesterol I even that I felt significant increase in power,well being, mental clearness but unfortunatelly my blood pleasure was rising to danger amount 150/90 sometimes even 160/100.
Hard consequences was that my erection qulity has become worse over time,I even started to feel pain in chest ( and numbness of my limbs.
So I immediately stopped to use that really strong herb.
As far as I know beside this positive effects testosterone makes the blood is more dense as well.
But what the most important I really liked my litle personality change when I have bigger amount of testosterone in my system, I became real alpha male who
go after his goals without hesitation (I think litle more stupid though,it decrease amount of blood going to brain? )

My questnion is how to maintain high testosterone level safely ?
How to determine its appropriate level of output for my body, how big amount is good for me ? (I already made a referral to a medical examination of the blood and Im going check blood soon).
I have to admit that my life has changed drastictly when I realize how important is proper amount of testosteron on male body.
I return back to health with blood preasure almost 120/80 but I really liked this time on high testosterone level.

Can someone tell me please how safely benefit from the increase of testosterone (in bigger amounts, without problems with blood circulation) cause I thinkg that health is ofcourse the most important.
Best regards Tyraxor !

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Tyraxor,
Balancing hormone levels is tricky. Testosterone is not the only hormone that affects libido, you also need Estrogen, yes, you do. But too much can have the opposite effect. Drinking will cause your Estrogen level to get excessively high.

I too had "rage" attacks and noticed it when taking Zinc and Arginine supplements but not quite sure which was responsible.

You need to balance and give it time. I recommend DIM that will regulate your estrogen level back to normal. My T level was low normal and my Free T level was low until I started taking DIM. In about 2 weeks, my T level jumped to high normal and my Free T normalized. DIM is really good stuff and you can read about it here:
All About Diindolylmethane (DIM)

I took Allergy Research Group DIM Palmetto because I had been using Saw Palmetto for many years but after writing to Dr. Zeligs, he said that Saw Palmetto reduces your cum volume due to it works just like the prescription Prostate drugs that reduce cum volume. DIM does not work that way but it normalizes your Estrogen level. That frees up more Testosterone receptors thereby increasing your T levels.

Other than getting my T level back and even above what it should be, I started having regular nighttime erections again when I started taking DIM, my cum volume increased (but not as fast as having nighttime and morning wood again), and I don't get rage attacks even when I take Zinc and Arginine but I don't take those as much as I use to.

Best wishes for getting your life and SEX life back to normal!
:smile:

Tyraxor

Just Browsing
Media
Yes as it has tremendous affect on muscles (testosterone)
I need only one good set of pushups and I have good pump.
I really regret times when I was training without any natural testosterone boosters.
For all 5 years :/.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I talked to my doctor about the cholesterol needs. He assured me that most American men will have enough cholesterol and will not need to eat high fat diet etc. Truth is according to my personal physician, it doesn't take a lot of cholestrol to keep testostorome levels high.

I took Argintine for a while. Something caused my blood pressure to drop. I quit taking the Argintine. The blood pressure has come back up. I don't know if the Argintine was responsible or not. I do know that I am taking the ARgintine again and see if this drop in blood pressure happens again.

Also, if you have medical insurance, your insturance will pay its part for a blood test for testosterome if your doctor orders it. There are testostorome patches availlable for men with low testostorome.

If you can't get all this regulated soon, see your doctor. Having great muscles and ability to have sex three tims a day is worthless if you are laying on a morgue from a fatal heart attack caused by high cholesterol.

If you don't have health insurance, get it and then find out the waiting period for previous health conditions and when that wait time has passed, see your doctor about this. If you eveb mention this to your doctor and he writes in in your chart it becomes a "preexisting condition."

Good luck

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,Tyraxor
Where do you buy Tongkat Ali? What dosage?
Many substances like this work, but when you buy them in a health shop, are so diluted with other stuff that the dosage really does not work. Most people don;t know that taking e.g. 10 mg per day of a herb that was tested to have benefits at 1000 mg/day will not do anything other than give you a placebo for a few weeks. They just buy the name.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

Tyraxor

Just Browsing
Media
Rob100 I investigate long time before making order.
I can recommend as many people on the net Tongkat Ali at New Life Alternatives! nice women - Bonie sells goods imported from tongkatali.org.I bought 50:1 extract, it`s good staf.
I realize increasing the level of testosterone change my life completely but after taking this herbs too long (in order yohimbe,catuaba,suplement paravol and tongkat ali ) I developed circulation problems and size of my unit unfortunatelly at the end has decreased.
Is here someone experienced who can advice how I would be able benefit from a higher level of testosterone safely ?

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
The absolute best test booster I've found is a power rack, an olympic sized bar, and plates. Load it up and squat as heavy as you can 3x5 or 5x5.

aslan-ispq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
has any one here tried taking a supplement called tribulus ?
i find that working out with heavy weights works on my libido but not sure if it raises testosterone but i have hear that this stuff really works ?

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Weight lifting not only boosts testosterone, but all androgens. IMO Trib is bullshit, unless you get the very expensive Bulgarian Trib.

I think if you are weightlifting, taking a zinc supplement will do you better than anything. Most men are zinc deficient, and zinc deficiency leads to loss of libido and energy. Two sure fire ways to empty your zinc reserves are 1) ejaculating and 2) physical exercise, especially weight training.

50 mg of zinc every other day with a meal is cheap and effective.

has any one here tried taking a supplement called tribulus ?
i find that working out with heavy weights works on my libido but not sure if it raises testosterone but i have hear that this stuff really works ?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Testosterone "booset" via herbals is as a whole not really possible unless the herbal has been rendered biologically active in humans. Inside U.S. Borders the FDA governs all this stuff. I am unable to verify anything off shore.

When "pro-hormones" were introduced several years ago, the FDA re-wrote all the steroid laws. What they did was in fact so far reaching that it went as usual way overboard. Basically anything "herbal" that would work in a conventional manner is now classified as a "steroid" and requires a triplicate prescription. In essence this shut down all production of pro-hormones which were in essence effective and active in humans.

Trib can have some positive benefits, but the life of this in the blood is so short as to render it virtually worthless and this is why the Feds did not pull it. Tonkat Ali is so rare and so much of it is fraudulent that there has been no action on it. Real Tonkat should not have any effect on blood pressure. Often the frauds have Yohimbie mixed in and Yohimbie will in some men (me being one) will create dangerously high blood pressure. They mix in Yohimbie because in some men this causes partial erections and this helps perpitrate the fraud.

The Feds have under current drug rulings made it nearly impossible to even treat legitimate low testosterone levels unless they are extremely low.

Currently, the serum testosterone level needs to be below 300 or most MD's will not touch it. The problem with this lies sometimes not in the actual T level, but in your conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone which is the active component. Dihydrotestosterone or "DHT" is responsible for everything related to sex and genital development.

New research is indicating by the way that prostatic enlargement and cancer research is flawed, and in Sweden and the Netherlands there is evidence emerging that hormone balance is the key not elimination of DHT to shrinkage of an enlarged prostate.

To really know what is going on in testosterone you need two (2) not one blood test. The first is for serum testosterone level which is what you are producing. The second test is your "free floating" testosterone level and this is what you have that you are able to use. The serum can be fine and the free floating can be in the cellar. Most MD's and medical professionals not specializing in reproductive medicine are very poorly schooled in this and are totally in the dark going by serum levels only.

MD's specializing in "life-extension" will document the crap out of it, and these MD's will as a whole do male "HRT" without hesitation. Most Urologists specializing in make reproductive issues will also prescrible "T" after careful documentation.

There is a loop-hole in the testosterone prescription laws. If, for example at age 20 you have your serum and free floating levels tested and they show high normal, then you come back later feeling poorly and show low levels an MD can then legally prescrible supplemental testosterone therapy with little question.

The ususal replacement these days is Androgel and this is a transdermal that works very well and stabilizes levels.

Best.........