Signs He's Got a Big One

KenPaul66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need your help. I'm getting ready to write an article for my blog: Adventures In Gay Dating and doing some research about the most accurate outside visible signs that a guy is packin' a "big one" (staring at his crotch doesn't count,btw). What sign is dead on the most often ? Big feet ? Big hands ? Big nose ? Tall & lanky ? Personally, I find big hands to be the most accurate sign that's he's packin'. The foot size thing can be misleading (fooled me more than once). And sometimes short dudes have whoppers, so the height thing is'nt really that accurate.... Plus, I once took a guy home that was 6'8" and he was lucky if he had 4 inches. Let me know what you guys (the big dick experts) think. Also I'd like to hear from some of you hung guys to tell me you cock size and if you have big feet or big hands too, etc. Thanks guys.

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If he isn't that good looking but is surrounded by hot guys, girls or both, it's a good sign. lol. For every old wives tale about physical correlations there are just as many exceptions. I also find that 9 times out of 10 even staring at the crotch is not that reliable. I have some big friends that show almost nothing, but even I can put on the right pair of pants and look like I'm packing a whopper. The best thing to say on a gay dating blog is: focus on their personality!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nothing will tell you for sure, not even staring at his crotch. I have always been a grower not a shower. my wife's friend was our neighbor for about 3 yrs, and one day she saw me napping nude on the bed. later, in private, she said,"OMG, you are HUNG!!. I had no idea." another lady friend said she looked at guys thumbs. we were in a bar, and she looked at the males around her. I was one of the last she glanced at,... a slight gasp. she looked at my wife standing next to me, and said, " you gotta like that girl, he's real thick isn't he?" which I am(over 6"). how she determined this by looking at my thumb is anyone's guess.

maneater716

Experimental Member
Media
omg i cant believe im not the only one who thinks a big nose is a big whowho.... but the hands ,thumbs, and strangely enough.. the ears are a good sign too. And a big thick neck,... just be realistic with the "signs" and height-weight ratios and ull be a" 9 out of ten-er" guesser!!! lol

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as I know, these are signs of testosterone:

A V-shaped torso (broad shoulders, narrow waist)
A long ring finger
A long second toe (not sure about that one)

And obviously, big nose, big hose.

D_Polyphebus Hammertoe

Account Disabled
Media
Seems like most guys I've known who have turned out to be hung are pretty laid back and comfortable with themselves. The people I've known who are tiny have all been pretty high strung. These are the only things I've been able to relate to penis size.