Signs He's Got a Big One

milkboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
6'1, narrow jaw, 155 pounds, small (even girly) hands, size 11 shoes...

According to most people in here, I should have a small penis but its FAR from that. Although your article would certainly be interesting, I don't think anybody should take what anybody says on the matter seriously because it can lead to either serious disappointment or unexpected shocks.

D_Butt_Abbott

Sexy Member
Media
Russian scientist did a survey a few years ago and found that ON AVERAGE, you can determine dick length by taking the length of the foot, from the front of the big toe to the back of the heel, add 5cm or 2 inches, and devide the result by two.
I tried this formula: My foot is 10 inches long + 2 inches / 2 = a 6 inch member. Far short of penis length. No correlation with me.

Size 8 shoes BTW. That whole penis to shoe-size doesn't work either heehee

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Military Doctor's Command when receiving a physical for enlistment:

"Drop Your Drawers!"

Doc_Choc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
5'6", 150lbs and a small frame. Size 9 shoes.

Im above average(need to measure) and have been told Im big but thats from inexperienced girls who have not seen HUGE.

Oh yeah I have the tiniest hands and wrist you will ever see (freak I know)

Gimmesomemore

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So if you put all that together your looking for a tall, skinny, redhead with huge ears, hands, nose, big thick thumbs, long send toe and a very long ring finger! ha ha lol

B_bigbanana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5'11. I have 8x6in. I have smaller hands and feet than most guys, but I'm bigger than most guys below the belt. I have a somewhat big nose and when I get my hair cut short my ears stick out slightly more than I like. However, unfortunate as it is for girls and guys, there is no way to tell if a guy is large under the belt until the unveiling of the package itself. Maybe it is nature's way of saying like the guy for who they are first.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One thing I've come to realize over years of watching crotches is that big guys don't necessarily show much in their trousers. A big, low hanger, when it's soft, doesn't push out the trousers hardly at all, because it's flexible enough that it's easy to push out of the way.

The cocks that really show in a guy's pants are the short ones that jut forward and don't have the length needed to actually hang. Those cause serious tenting. Especially fat ones.

And this is why I also appreciate short dicks.