Signs of an orgasm

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i was having a discussion with a friend who is a fair bit more experianced then me (FYI: we both lost our virginity in the past year, he is just a bit of a manwhore :biggrin1:) he told me that he has made hi GF orgams and when she does her legs twitch un controllably. I'd say this is possible, i wouldnt know what the signs are yet :frown1:. however one aspect i disagreed with is that he said she has to pee straight after and i disagreed. that said it might be like when i have sex i sometimes hasve to pee after, but are these the signs? and are their more?

also am i right to think theres a far more emotional side to orgasms than physical (like you need to have the right feelings for a guy to orgasm) or am i just a naive idealist?

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there is no sure way to tell if you can make a woman orgasm. i can fake it so effectively that internal contractions happen. most women can orgasm from either physical or physical and emotional stimulation. however i have had amazing sex before without having any orgasms at all. if you really want to be sure, ask your gfriend to masturbate for you so you can see how she does it then try it yourself. most women dont mind doing this coz then it means we dont have to explain the mechanics to you. but like i said, its not all about the orgasm for us all the time.
xoxox

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leg twitches and toe curls are not unusual. Men and women will do this when cumming.

It is not unusual for a woman (or man) to have to pee after cumming. The release of tension that comes from an orgasm also releases the muscles that control urnination. It also might be that your friend's girl tells him that she needs to pee but is just cleaning herself after he comes inside her.

Orgasm is a response to effective sexual manipulation. I think that it helps tremendously for someone to be attracted to the person. But it is not necessary. That being said, I would say that the more the person turns you on, the better your orgasm will be. What turns you on is very subjective and (for women especially) is very strongly connected to your emotional attachment to the other person. In fact, there are many people who will not be able to orgasm unless there is some emotional attachment. But, again, it is not necessary and most of us can remember times when we had great sex with someone with whom we had no emotional attachment whatsoever.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife's nipples always puckered right up tight like little mountains after she came. Since her double mastectomy I'd have to look for subtler signs of orgasm like the red flush around her chest, neck and face, but luckily I trust her not to fake it with me, and I trust myself to tell a real orgasm (even in the dark) by the feel of her pussy, the sounds she makes, and the way she behaves generally. Believe me; you know!

I think you might be right about the emotional side of orgasm. But IMHO the thing most likely to make it difficult for a woman to orgasm during sex is if she feels under pressure to perform. It's just the same as the pressure we guys feel to make it last long enough. Talk about these things with your girl and agree to try NOT to focus on her orgasm, and instead to enjoy the feelings of the sex. Then it doesn't matter if you come before she does. Then, if you're not too damn tired (that would be a side issue you have to address separately) you can give her an orgasm with your fingers or tongue, or let her show you how she does it alone, or you can resume fucking when you're good to go again. Keep the faith. You WILL one day enjoy the sensation of giving her an orgasm with your cock, but not if either of you are trying too hard to make it happen. Instead, you have to allow it to happen by taking the pressure off.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
It took me years to learn this, but I'll give it to you today 'cause it's worth knowing.

Yeah, women reach orgasm differently than men.

BUT here's what's really, really worth knowing.

You can do stuff that they really like and that makes them feel good.

But it's up to them to have their own orgasm.

You can be an incredibly hot, sensitive, unselfish lover, and do everything right. That's your gift to them. It's up to them to have their own orgasm.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
oh and the peeing thing is a lot of crap! shes saying that to make him think hes made her cum.
xoxo

You can't know that is the case. Maybe she does need to pee after she has had sex (orgasm or no). Many women, when they orgasm a certain way, get a sensation that they really need to pee - some who can relax and go with this are squirters (it isn't pee but the urge feels the same in many ways). Maybe you do not get that urge but this girl does and so, once the sex is over, she goes to pee because her orgasm has made her feel like she needs to pee. It is more than possible. Just because it is not your experience it doesn't mean the girl is lying.

Besides - I understand it is good practise in the avoidance of UTIs to pee immediately after sex.

You can be an incredibly hot, sensitive, unselfish lover, and do everything right. That's your gift to them. It's up to them to have their own orgasm.

QFT - you can't make anyone orgasm. You can play a big part in getting them there, but Kris is totally right, the responsiblity for the orgasm lies with the person themselves - I beleive that's true for men and women. Maybe more men have easier triggers, or are able to find the mental state necessary for orgasm far easier than most women, but I still think the same basic principle applies.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This pisses me off! I typed out a nice long reply and my freakin browser crapped out on me. So! Here I go again (on my own... going down the only road I've ever known.. *sings*)

My legs twitch uncontrollably when I orgasm, and YES! I almost ALWAYS have to pee after an orgasm. It's not uncommon amongst women, I can promise you that.

As far the emotional thing...
I do NOT have to have feelings for a guy to have an orgasm. However, I don't get into sex as much (or as easily) if I don't have feelings for the guy, so he has to work extra hard to get me going! He needs to be really good in bed for me to get over the fact that I don't really like him (or in some cases, know him) so that I can enjoy the sex properly.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
As far the emotional thing...
I do NOT have to have feelings for a guy to have an orgasm.

Wuh? I didn't even see that part of the OP...

also am i right to think theres a far more emotional side to orgasms than physical (like you need to have the right feelings for a guy to orgasm) or am i just a naive idealist?

Ah there it is!

Now that pisses me off! Well - not pisses me off, but I do find it annoying that there is this myth that all women need to be in lurve to cum. It appears to me, from personal experience and anecdotal evidence, that being relaxed with her partner is helpful to a woman achieving orgasm. That's not the same at all. There are plenty of women who are crazy in love with their men who can't / don't orgasm during sex.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i wasnt saying you need love t come but it helps. also to add some hillairty my friend thinks his gf orgasmed 13 times in one time. made me laugh and apparently im stupid for not believing

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
i wasnt saying you need love t come but it helps. also to add some hillairty my friend thinks his gf orgasmed 13 times in one time. made me laugh and apparently im stupid for not believing

No - I know you weren't directly saying that but also, no, I don't believe it 'helps' to be in love for a woman to orgasm. Being in love might help a woman relax and trust her partner and her own reactions - but it doesn't make her orgasm better. More relevant and important to her, perhaps, but it doesn't make it happen and it doesn't make it better.

However the inverse is not true - by which I mean a really good orgasm can make you fall in love :la:

I also think it is entirely possible for a woman to orgasm 13 times - I think lots of guys think might think their girls are cumming over and over, when in fact they are just having a really good time and sounding off about it. I don't know how many times I can cum because when I'm having a good time and cum more than once or twice I do not stop and count - I easily lose count after 2. I also get aftershocks - which a man could easily interpret as a further orgasm, but isn't.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop wasting your time listening to what your friend tells you about his sex life. I don't know why he does it, but it really is not the kind of thing you have to know about intimately. I understand that men and women talk (brag?) about this stuff all the time, but...really! Have some common sense. Whether your friend is telling the truth or not, it is not relevant to your sex life...something you yourself have to experience. Stop talking about his sexual escapades and get out there with your own dick!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It took me years to learn this, but I'll give it to you today 'cause it's worth knowing.

Yeah, women reach orgasm differently than men.

BUT here's what's really, really worth knowing.

Ill just say... yup.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Stop wasting your time listening to what your friend tells you about his sex life. I don't know why he does it, but it really is not the kind of thing you have to know about intimately. I understand that men and women talk (brag?) about this stuff all the time, but...really! Have some common sense. Whether your friend is telling the truth or not, it is not relevant to your sex life...something you yourself have to experience. Stop talking about his sexual escapades and get out there with your own dick!

oh hes arrogant like that, he talks about oit to be a "man" but physically im more of a man :biggrin1: but he does it to show of. it doesnt bother me im not gonna take tips off him, i prefer self discovery

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

actually, my one of my exes told me she had about that many once... not with me. With me the most she had was 6. Really, I don't fell like the big loser of the game, though.

D

deleted356736

A couple of signs of a real orgasm that I know of. One is clitoral sensitivity, I once had a lover who couldn't proceed to intercourse 'cause my cock would stretch her and her clitoris was sensitive after I brought her to orgasm with oral sex. Another sign is genuine ejaculation, because ejaculate is a unique liquid.

Ideally, we hope our partners don't fake orgasms for our benefit.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
most girls i have been with kind of ejaculate a white froth,
i had always taken that as cum,girlstyle.
i take it as a sign to this day.
:redface:

am i wrong about that?
the white frothy discharge...