Signs of femininity

Femme

Experimental Member
Media
Straight guys..
what do you consider feminine, right off the bat?
What kind of images are associated with the word? (in the bedroom and on the street)

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Large eyes with long delicate eyelashes, mysterious smiles, soft curves (facial and otherwise), attention to detail and long calf muscles.

Without a doubt--their power of sensuality. This appears to me as being somewhat different than sexuality, which can be masculine.

To be Feminine is to always be able to immediately display a raw power of sensuality, but perhaps that's because I'm simply oriented that way in this culture we've lived through.

I would also like to add that, to me, being sensual is mostly about an energy that emanates from a person than it is about specific body parts. It's more about being comfortable with what you've got and being able to use your body to convey a message of being desirable and thus evoking desire in another.

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just enough make up to highlight womanly features. A nice fitted dress that allows just a little peek and the right soft fragrance.

*a message form the future* :)

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know, but I can tell straight away. It's very instinctive, and definitely a visceral response.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with many of the comments above. I have met unattractive women, to my eyes, that exuded sexuality. I have met women where I felt an immediate connection and both of us fell into each other's eyes.

I guess it is how they take care of themselves and the confidence that emanates from them when we talk. I just love it when it happens. Oh, the things that could have been.

Last edited:

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's important to remember that masculinity and femininity are societal concepts. What defines them occur in venues that the society holds in high regard, or has power over the masses. Some examples could be sports (especially the most famous ones), television, and literature.
These concepts are also just as much psychological. Self-esteem and confidence in knowing oneself as an individual can be the core of self-identity in any context, including a sexual/feminine one.
Overall, ones masculine or feminine identity is as much personal as it is social. Traits can shift and morph from one social context to another, which is why it's as important in one self-identity as it is when alone. For example, what makes me masculine as a gay man when with my siblings is different as opposed to when I'm with my Parkour CLub at school.
Thats just my opinion anyway. It may be a little abstract, but I hope it helps!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long hair. The longer, the more feminine

Boobs, moreso cleavage. The bigger, the more feminine. Some women with small boobs can look boyish, especially if they have short hair.

That's about it really.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am I the only one sick of these assholes who throw in the objective/subjective bullshit on topics of what the responders would find attractive? Post what you find feminine, and leave it there. If an aforementioned 90% gay male can participate why cant the kids who learned the difference between subject & object a few years back tackle the honest question? Its starting to get fucking ridicilous.

Now with this off my chest: When I think of feminitity, I think long lashes, bedroom eyes, confidence, swaying heel tapping walks, cleavage or turtle necks to emphasize high cheek bones, a great smile and to hide a curvy body. Also, I think of a big ass & tits. Basically, Im thinking of Macy's ad models and/or hip-hop video vixens.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Femininity is determined by societal norms, customs, traditions, and community standards. What was a determination of femininity in the 1800s or 1900s, is a little different now, in 2012. I am certain -- 100 yrs. from now, femininity will be redefined.