Signs of Summer

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
NJQT: I have found the best stuff for killing those fire ants. Go to Wal-Mart. They have a carpet deodorizer that is in a tall red can that smells like cinnamon that kills those little buggers ON CONTACT!! (I think it's usually in the pet section) I sprinkle it on the carpet and leave it for a week, then vacuum it up. I also get several cans, mow the yard, then go hunting for ant hills. I sprinkle some on top, and the colony dies.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
NJQT: I have found the best stuff for killing those fire ants. Go to Wal-Mart. They have a carpet deodorizer that is in a tall red can that smells like cinnamon that kills those little buggers ON CONTACT!! (I think it's usually in the pet section) I sprinkle it on the carpet and leave it for a week, then vacuum it up. I also get several cans, mow the yard, then go hunting for ant hills. I sprinkle some on top, and the colony dies.

thanks for the suggestion!!! i hate ants with a passion. even if you microwave them they won't die!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Another sign of summer, my balls hang way lower. The skin of my scrotum pops out the sides of my briefs. This is NOT a good thing. I tried boxers but my balls kept sticking to my leg or taint. Sometimes, I'd wind up sitting on my nuts. OWWWWW So, it looks like it'll be a jock with boxers. I'll spend from late May until November or December with a continual stream of sweat running down my groin.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Temps have been averaging 95 w/ heat indexes of above 100 for a month now. It'll be getting warm soon!

LOL 58 for a high and rain here in Portland yesterday. Its summer here when its finally sunny for a week in a row...we may hit 70 friday whoopie

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'Nother sign of summer would be the insanely cute random brunette passed out on the sofa in my living room late yesterday afternoon, wearing a tank top and little jean shorts. Very nice to come home and see that there. Never seen her before in my life. No pics, sorry, I ain't like that.. :cool:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:yuck: Morbidly obese people wearing ill fitting tank tops, shorts which bunch up between the legs, and flip flops on their crusty, calloused feet. :puke:

Morbidly obese people probably get hotter than the average person and though it may be offensive to your eye it is probably quite uncomfortable for them . As for the feet, some folks dont take as much time and care with themselves as they ought but they still have to live .

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
You know it's summer when you pull up at __(insert store of choice here)__, and have to peel your balls of the side of your leg when you get out of the car, giving the people coming out of the "said store" a nice look at what you're packin. I got in my car today and the leather was burning frickin hot!!! UGH.. And don't get me started on the steering wheel and the metal parts of the seat belt after roasting in the sun for hours.

But all in all summer is awesome (except for blistered shoulders from going to sleep in the pool on a float.)

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
You know it's summer when you pull up at __(insert store of choice here)__, and have to peel your balls of the side of your leg when you get out of the car, giving the people coming out of the "said store" a nice look at what you're packin. I got in my car today and the leather was burning frickin hot!!! UGH.. And don't get me started on the steering wheel and the metal parts of the seat belt after roasting in the sun for hours.

But all in all summer is awesome (except for blistered shoulders from going to sleep in the pool on a float.)

You'll just have to get someone to rub some aloe vera gel on the burn. They can rub some on your hot patootie too. ;)

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know it's summer when the satorial impact on many female passengers (in mitigation of the heat and overcrowding) increases the visual appeal of tube travel by an order of magnitude.:smile:

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
You'll just have to get someone to rub some aloe vera gel on the burn. They can rub some on your hot patootie too. ;)

Yea, I went to my dermatologist and she gave me another prescription for tramadol. So far it's worked pretty good, only thing with taking the tramadol is it makes the sunburn pain go away, but it makes it itch also. I can't win for losing.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Yea, I went to my dermatologist and she gave me another prescription for tramadol. So far it's worked pretty good, only thing with taking the tramadol is it makes the sunburn pain go away, but it makes it itch also. I can't win for losing.

I told you to let someone rub aloe vera gel on it. That stuff really worked on mine.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first sign of summer here is when a wasp flies in as soon as I open a window.I was woken up a couple of days ago by the angry buzzing of one (it was almost the size of a hornet) trying to get through the double glazing.It was so noisy I thought it was in the room.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yikes! Sunburned shoulders are the worst! Get some Banana Boat Sooth-A-Caine. It has aloe vera and lidocaine. The lidocaine is the key to pain relief.

One old lady here determined that fire ants must be from the north. She sprinkles grits on the mound, and they move.
:biggrin1: hahaha Now that's funny.

Oooo I will have to try that! Thanks for the tip. :smile:

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow. im to the point where i just laugh when i her people talk about the heat.

man it is sooooo hot down here that teh actual state of being hot is played out. thats right , down here its simply a long gone fad.

but its not so much the heat that's bothersome, its the humidity. hell 95 degrees with 5% humidity is highly preferable to our 85 degrees with 90% humidity.

and is it really true that the majority of black people have a higher tolerance to the sun , like they (we) dont get sunburned as much compared to other ethnicities ? i've never been sunburned but my sister has but it was only a small spot on her shoulder and it was gone in no more than 3 days.

so you guys think it has some validity?