Signs She's a Size Queen

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about this one. I've just recently started dating a girl that has sent me some sort of e-mail or text about how big my cock is for the last 10 days in a row.

What are your cues?

flingmeinak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
another sign she's a size queen

You break up (PRETTY BADLY ACTUALLY) but she says tells her friends (who are also some of mine) that she really misses fucking you.

BTW, Hearing that puts a smile on my face

steve

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the best size queens are the ones who don't know it yet. But when you put it in them they go crazy with lust and passion. You can tell they always want more, need more. Harder, deeper, more pressure. They don't know it yet but you do. They are hooked on the big cock forever.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
skull manson gave the answer!my girl feels like this although when we met said that size doesn't matter and etc..and that she can't believe girls who go for size and every size is good etc..she was a virgin though..i spoil her now....

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Signs somebody is a size queen? Well a good guess is their conversations go like this:

"So, blah blah blah, my boyfriend's cock, blah blah blah, my previous boyfriend's cock, blah blah blah, the guy I cheated on my current boyfriend with's cock, blah blah blah, my favorate boyfriend's cock..."

Lived with one of those before now. Wouldn't do it again.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she's making a big deal about your size, isn't it likely it's a whole new experience to her so she's not a size queen?
That's true, I didn't know I was a size queen for the longest time. :smile:

I think the best size queens are the ones who don't know it yet. But when you put it in them they go crazy with lust and passion. You can tell they always want more, need more. Harder, deeper, more pressure. They don't know it yet but you do. They are hooked on the big cock forever.
OMG! Have you been talking to my ex-boyfriend Ed?!?! :redface:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wow, guess that makes me a size queen...but now I know it...bummer! Does that mean I won't be the best anymore?

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yaoza, you hit that one right on the nail....good for you skullie

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media

In conjunction with this, i think hot girls are more likely to be size queens. Since they are more likely to get laid, they have probably had sex with more people, and have a higher chance of finding a guy like you who makes the go crazy with big dick lust. Now im not saying all hot girls are promiscuous, but im saying hot girls will have a higher success rate at getting laid with more guys and so on blah blah blah, if shes smoking hot she more likely likes big dicks.