Signs that a woman is good in bed?

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to "sleep around" before an MD friend scared me with information, mostly about herpes, I don't have an extremely large personal sample to draw conclusions from.

My best memories are of partners with a physical feature that *may* have pre-disposed them towards sex. A great butt, great tits, or a great love canal. I also found "sluts" to be really good sexual partners.

I once had a bad sexual experience and I think it scarred me for life. I grew very careful about partners and situations after that.

Have you found any significant clues that a woman is going to **** your brains out?

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They have a diagnosed mental disorder. Hah.

A funny coincidence that I don't take seriously, though.

I knew a beautiful girl that was crazy. She was sensational in bed according to dozens of "witnesses". I never sampled because she was a good friends partner.

I've never been a player in the party scene so I am, admittedly, a bit naive here.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
womangs with great laughs have always been sex-ninjas, least wise in my experience.

more than any physical trait, the clues i look for are all in body language.

women who like to touch the fiddle and clutter of the world, like say holding a wine glass, running her fingers along a nice fabric.. umm i guess tactile would be the word.

women who don't restrict themselves in goals, behavior or indulgence. fully embracing experience attitude extends to naked time :biggrin:

if i have to pick a physical trait, artist hands. and a killer back.

full bottom lip... *wanders off to lady watch*

eta: women with quirky taste in clothes... knee-bucklingly awesome!

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
They have a diagnosed mental disorder. Hah.

A funny coincidence that I don't take seriously, though.

It's true though! I've been out with a few girls able to prove they weren't mad - by showing me their release form!:smile:

Maybe it's just that frisson of risk, & never knowing if they're going to flip & stab you. It's certainly dirtier sex too. Everything becomes much more frantic & intense. They certainly make the worse relationship material possible though.

Th most promising signs will always be: a flirty, self confident, happy, kind woman, who isn't fat. If, after a suitable period of time, pre-shagging, & you're getting on very well, you give them a good slap on the ass(in private), & they turn nasty, or don't take it well - it's going to be shit!

Good humoured women rule!

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not so sure about physical attributes but, i heard that if a woman has bow legs, she is ussually very horny and good in bed.
I mean, i had a friend with bow legs at Uni. who could not keep her legs closed.
I wasn't curious enough to try her though.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Large hips/ass and tits. The bigger the tits, the hornier the girl. In general.

Also it seems that the shorter she is, the hornier she will be.

Girls of 5'8" and up or maybe as low as 5'6" don't seem as horny. Between 5' and 5'4" they're pretty insatiable. In my experience.

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Large hips/ass and tits. The bigger the tits, the hornier the girl. In general.

Also it seems that the shorter she is, the hornier she will be.

Girls of 5'8" and up or maybe as low as 5'6" don't seem as horny. Between 5' and 5'4" they're pretty insatiable. In my experience.

Ahhh...the thought of a huge breasted nympho. Thank you for that.

Alas, that has often been my experience. So much so that I developed a theory for the phenomenon. Theory: Everybody seeks positive feedback. It is probably a positive experience when a guy fondles a breast and pops a 9" boner. Well...almost. Not to mention the gushing compliments that are sure to follow.

I often found the greatest aphrodisiac is by choosing the right words at the right time. They can tell when you are being sincere though. If I can blow so much smoke up their derrière that their feet leave the ground, they are mine. I hate to think of how many arrogant ******* that I helped to manufacture.

Girls that are partially exposed to the skin business lose their appreciation for compliments, possibly because they hear them all day long....even Hooters girls fall into that category. That is one reason that I hardly ever get victimized by the stripper scene.

Funny thing though. I used to be a boob man. Now I am more of a butt man. I don't like big butts though. Tight butts are to die for.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to "sleep around" before an MD friend scared me with information, mostly about herpes, I don't have an extremely large personal sample to draw conclusions from.

My best memories are of partners with a physical feature that *may* have pre-disposed them towards sex. A great butt, great tits, or a great love canal. I also found "sluts" to be really good sexual partners.

I once had a bad sexual experience and I think it scarred me for life. I grew very careful about partners and situations after that.

Have you found any significant clues that a woman is going to **** your brains out?

Keep calling women "sluts" and you'll be fucking your fist (and only your fist) until the day you die.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink* i can not, for the life of me, understand why women are attracted to (most) heterosexual men.

this thread is soooo hinky. *blech face*

for serious, the good ones should be waist deep in the good lovin'. smooches to the rare breed :smile:

eta:
woohoo, Ms. Dragon!!!

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is thread jackin' time :biggrin:

how does the general audience here at LPSG feel about threads like this?

i kinda think filet o' asshole via scourge

my 80% is signed in triplicate, notarized and sealed, then delivered return receipt.

i wonder how many boxes of kleenex the OP is owing child support to :rolleyes:

NePlusUltra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep calling women "sluts" and you'll be fucking your fist (and only your fist) until the day you die.

Well, he did put slut in quotations, so he may have been more referring to women that some people would probably call sluts, as opposed to actually calling them sluts himself.

Also, he doesn't seem to be calling all women that, plus some women self-identify with the term.

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is thread jackin' time :biggrin:

how does the general audience here at LPSG feel about threads like this?

i kinda think filet o' asshole via scourge

my 80% is signed in triplicate, notarized and sealed, then delivered return receipt.

i wonder how many boxes of kleenex the OP is owing child support to :rolleyes:

I could wonder how much fecal streptococci and e. coli that you have consumed. But why bother a beautiful mind?

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, he did put slut in quotations, so he may have been more referring to women that some people would probably call sluts, as opposed to actually calling them sluts himself.

Also, he doesn't seem to be calling all women that, plus some women self-identify with the term.

Congratulations on scoring 100% on reading comprehension. :smile:

What I see more often is pouncing on one word, or part of a sentence, and twisting hell out of it.

There are plenty of very high quality women. There are lots of sluts. Some are both. Same is true of men.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Congratulations on scoring 100% on reading comprehension. :smile:

What I see more often is pouncing on one word, or part of a sentence, and twisting hell out of it.

There are plenty of very high quality women. There are lots of sluts. Some are both. Same is true of men.
Dude, who pooped in your corn flakes?