Signs that a woman is good in bed?

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you don't like this thread, there are plenty of others.

It is bad form to high jack a thread with a personal vendetta. But class seems to be another issue.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you don't like this thread, there are plenty of others.

It is bad form to high jack a thread with a personal vendetta. But class seems to be another issue.

true... but i don't wanna jack those threads, i wanna jack this one :smile:

excuse me.. there is nothing bad about my form..my thread jacking skill is frippin olympic.. i'm on the wheaties box marketed to lil' thread jackers.

so they can grow up and be like Mick :cool:

And you strike me as a slut.

how odd, i just have an urge to strike you :wink::rolleyes::tongue1:

dear Mods, please note the emoticons of immunity.

Last edited:

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
true... but i don't wanna jack those threads, i wanna jack this one :smile:

excuse me.. there is nothing bad about my form..my thread jacking skill is frippin olympic.. i'm on the wheaties box marketed to lil' thread jackers.

so they can grow up and be like Mick :cool:

how odd, i just have an urge to strike you :wink::rolleyes::tongue1:

dear Mods, please note the emoticons of immunity.

Are threats of violence part of your documented history by chance?

Getting that excited about this thread "Re: Signs that a woman is good in bed?" is hardly a sign of stability.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Liver and onions, with brown gravy and rice, and fresh green beans cooked with bacon.

Yes, except it should be boiled new potatoes instead of rice.

Seriously, OP.

And also she will be good in bed IF after dinner she actually likes everything about you even with liver and onions on your breath.

If she doesn't she is going to fail no matter what, run for the exit.

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, except it should be boiled new potatoes instead of rice.

Seriously, OP.

And also she will be good in bed IF after dinner she actually likes everything about you even with liver and onions on your breath.

If she doesn't she is going to fail no matter what, run for the exit.

Hmmm...I was in a nasty and ornery mood when I made this thread. Wining and dining wasn't exactly on my mind. I would think that would fit with this thread:

"Signs that a relationship has a good future?"

NePlusUltra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I thought the thread would be pretty interesting. A friend of mine has had sex with many women, and whenever we are out somewhere, he seems to have a very keen eye for signs that a woman is either freaky or very good in bed, and they range from very subtle signs to things blatant enough that I catch onto them myself. I've always wondered how accurate he was with his assertions and if there were some fairly reliable indications. A thread like this has potential for a lot of interesting anecdotes and curious trends. Why is there so much resistance to the topic?

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I knew a beautiful girl that was crazy. She was sensational in bed according to dozens of "witnesses". I never sampled because she was a good friends partner.

Well here's a 92 yo whacko, whose 53 year old beau didn't know how good her lovin was gonna be!

92-year-old 'shot at neighbour after he refused to kiss her' - mirror.co.uk

Re: the comments on women with big tits being really good - I'd agree with that, but recognize that I might be biased in that area. Does anyone who doesn't like big tits think that they rock slighly more in bed, or is performance simply in the loins of the beholder?:smile:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, he did put slut in quotations, so he may have been more referring to women that some people would probably call sluts, as opposed to actually calling them sluts himself.

I might even have believed that was what he meant if he'd said that himself, instead of responding to Dragon's post with this:

Some women are best described as sluts.

You appear to have some serious anger management issues.

Also, he doesn't seem to be calling all women that,

Oh, so that makes it okay?

plus some women self-identify with the term.

You really believe he was using it in the way those women do?

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I thought the thread would be pretty interesting. A friend of mine has had sex with many women, and whenever we are out somewhere, he seems to have a very keen eye for signs that a woman is either freaky or very good in bed, and they range from very subtle signs to things blatant enough that I catch onto them myself. I've always wondered how accurate he was with his assertions and if there were some fairly reliable indications. A thread like this has potential for a lot of interesting anecdotes and curious trends. Why is there so much resistance to the topic?

This thread has nothing to do with over sized male organs. Plus it is hetero.

Sorry that I picked the wrong board to post it on, it attracted a lot of hate.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This thread has nothing to do with over sized male organs. Plus it is hetero.

Sorry that I picked the wrong board to post it on, it attracted a lot of hate.

aahhh, poor wittle Mountainguy, has your wittybitty heterocentric entitlement been huwt?

you really are dense if you believe the less than joyous reception of your thread is in anyway based on your orientation or ya lack of massive prong.

roll back through and check the attitude toward women on display... it will open ya eyes.