Signs that a woman is good in bed?

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
"slut shames "????????????????? That's a new term, I like it!

You seem to think by pointing out that a woman may have ever done it that it invalidates it as "wrong" somehow, which doesn't make a lick of sense.

Absoutely not, however, I want each & every woman who feels so affronted by the word slut, to be similarly contrite for their sin of calling a man a bastard, or any other male related derogatory term. You conveniently ignored this.

Equality rules. I've been called a lot of gender specific names by women here - yet have not (yet) reciprocated. It seems many feel they have god given right to insult based upon gender.

That's sexism in the extreme - & where negative gender terms offend, then an individual should be gender neutral & consistent in condemnation - not crackdown upon one side.

That said, it's hard to insult someone without offending some group or other, & I pretty much believe that anything should go - personal character assassinations are far more destructive than random barbs.

So there!:tongue:

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Absoutely not, however, I want each & every woman who feels so affronted by the word slut, to be similarly contrite for their sin of calling a man a bastard, or any other male related derogatory term. You conveniently ignored this.

Equality rules. I've been called a lot of gender specific names by women here - yet have not (yet) reciprocated. It seems many feel they have god given right to insult based upon gender.

That's sexism in the extreme - & where negative gender terms offend, then an individual should be gender neutral & consistent in condemnation - not crackdown upon one side.

That said, it's hard to insult someone without offending some group or other, & I pretty much believe that anything should go - personal character assassinations are far more destructive than random barbs.

So there!:tongue:

Yes, it doesn't make sense to call a woman a bastard, because it's a gender specific name, but the sin of slut shaming lies in the reason why it's done, not by the fact that the insulting name itself is gendered, which is what I was trying to explain. "Slut shaming" is a common phrase to describe the double standard by which women are judged for being sexual much more harshly than men, as less worthy as a human being or less deserving of compassion or understanding, so I'm surprised that you've never heard it before, and it's an act that can be done without using any insulting names at all, but when an insult is thrown to illustrate that double standard, it's usually "slut" or "whore" that is used.

And that is character assassination.

My link threw out this article that talks about the movie Easy A, whose plot is about slut shaming, which may do a better job than me of explaining.

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
but when an insult is thrown to illustrate that double standard, it's usually "slut" or "whore" that is used.

And that is character assassination.

My link threw out this article that talks about the movie Easy A, whose plot is about slut shaming, which may do a better job than me of explaining.

The only time I've heard those words bandied about in mixed company (other than - she looks like a slut - normally used by women), are when a woman has cheated, or slept with another girl's guy.

I think that when people feel f*cked over, they deserve a catharsis.

When I was young, it wasn't the done thing to even admit that you'd slept with someone - in recent years, women have started arguments over the fact that I denied to my friends that I'd slept with them - in front of a crowd once - talk about a lack of class! You try to be chivalrous...

Figure that one out.

Any guy who claims to have slept with a girl, has the equally vicious threat of the little pinkie wagging to indicate how big he was:wink: - should a guy feel the need to prove otherwise to his mates, he'll automatically be derided as a "closet", & "helped" along as such!

I heartily recommend again, if you have the opportunity, to go & see "Defending the Caveman", should it tour your way.

It, very comedically, gives the detailed differences between the sexes - the most pertinent of which is the uniform cajoling & baiting by men in groups, of other members. Men use these informal, often very funny ways, of social positioning, & one upmanship, whereas woman use a whole separate set sometimes, where one is valued by cooperation instead.

That's why some women in male dominated roles feel uncomfortable, whereas those that can join in, thrive, & vice versa.

That said - I do think that women's & men's behaviour, are becoming closer - & I don't know if that's a good thing.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seriously doubt that you've never seen men or women engaging in slut shaming. That's an absurd claim to make, as absurd as claiming that you've never seen anyone ever be homophobic or racist.

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Er, live my life! I haven't in mixed company apart from as stated, & only ever as part of universal character assassinations of everyone(including themselves), or a break up, among guys.

Maybe it's the company I keep! WTF is up where you live if people are like that? What a bunch of saddo twisted gits. You should have moved.

Maybe it's a small town mentality?

And no, I've never seen anyone verbally or physically attack a homosexual in front of me, & I've never seen anyone (knowingly) verbally or physically attack someone based on race in my presence. That'ds not to say that I haven't heard such stuff, but very, very, rarely in my life, & only in general when someone was pissed off. The only people insulted as gay - weren't gay - not that that's an insult anyway.

I have seen a man's eyes gouged out over a lover's tiff, had loaded weapons pointed around, glassings, stabbings, & beatings (by women too!) - but that's par for the course on a Friday night.

The level's never gotten up to such an esoteric level - it's always escalated from minor slights.

A bit of name calling never hurt anyone compared to a glass in the face, or teeth knocked out, which I've had - but living the life I used to lead, & being out that much, the odds start going against you! People get targeted for their behaviour, & the way that they dress as much as anything else.Get a perspective.

Actions speak louder than words!

Last edited:

bigo4show

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't read all of the post so forgive me if I'm repeating anything that someone has already said. I think I can simply say why the word "slut" is so degregating to women and I believe it has to pretty much do to the double standard rule. When women seem to sleep around with pretty much anyone, in men's views she's considered a slut. But when men seem to do it, he's considered a stud. In my experience, Ive heard the word slut come out of more women's mouths than men. But it was more pointed towards girls that poorly represent themselves on how they dress or if they've been sleeping around with men or women that are in relationships. And what men need to realize that we are not that far removed from when women didn't have equal rights like their male counterparts.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my experience, these are the surest ways to ascertain a woman's bed worthiness without actually bumping uglies beforehand:

1) She has an enormous cock.

2) Her breast are small and firm. Muscular, even.

3) She grows facial hair readily, and doesn't shave her legs.

4) She has a deep baritone voice.

5) Upon genetic testing, it is shown she has one X and one Y chromosome.

And finally, and most importantly:

6) She NEVER uses the word "slut" unless she is in known company and is joking with someone who is absolutely CERTAIN to understand the joke!!

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about women who work out frequently? That should boost their self confidence amongst other qualities. I can't seem to recall banging enough gym rats to make a determination. They have been hard to bed in my experience.