signs you're horny

forever

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
how do u know when ur horny? silly question but i am sitting here reading posts & i started leaking precum into my briefs. i can feel it seep out my foreskin and ooze out when i stand up or thrust. i konw when i get up my cock will be stuck to my briefs.

i can control my boners now but still love the buzz of an impeding boner especially in public.

Last edited by a moderator:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I am rolling dough out and with out realizing it roll the dough into the size of my cock....and start leaking in my boxers...lol

or start wondering whose ass/pussy it feels like...

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, the conscious realization that I'm horny hits me in several ways. Sometimes I'll see something that triggers a reaction, such as a hot athletic guy with a dynamite body. My first response will be lust, often followed by an involuntary boner. Other times, I can be walking or standing somewhere and I'll feel my cock head rubbing against the fabric of my clothes. Being a boxers guy, my dick has nowhere to go but down and out. I love feeling it grow in my pants when I'm out in public, yet cannot do anything about it but let it tent. I can't control my boners like the OP, and sometimes it puts me in a compromising situation. Otherwise, I'll hang out on the computer with the intention of looking at photos and videos purposely to get me excited with a hot J/O session as the result.